finally here

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm finally here. For those who don't know me, I originated from the Dojo. Nice looking layout here, the orange makes it look Halloween-ish :).

Ferret, you were complaining about the new messages on the Dojo when it switched formats? There's 1500 alone in the forum on top of this one (the rant section?). I'm going to start wading through them now.... :)

Ferret

Staff member
Oh, I know there's lots of messages in there - but none in areas I'm interested in. It's mostly the trading and deck building sections. The Issues and Rants sections seems to get only about 5 or 6 a day...and that's what annoys me.

-ferret

"...sure, there's problems w/ the game - but can someone help me get four Masticores so I can build a killer deck?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, to tell the truth, a lot of it is chaff anyway. I read most everything except DeckBuilding: Extended and Type II and the only areas that are remotely interesting are the occasional Issues and Rants, some Rules and Regulations (those that can't be looked up in the rulebook), and some strategy by Gizmo.

D

dw51688

Hi, you most be new here judging by your amount of posts. Wink Wink!

D

DÛke

...ok, let's restart:).
Hey Spiderman, this place is great.
Wait until you see some of the stuff that goes around here:
It's like one big family fighting over nothing:).

F

FoundationOfRancor

Spiderman eh? He'll never last.

"I have been wrong before though..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for bringing up my "shady" past, dw :rolleyes:

:D

Hey, how do I get those orange nicknames under my name? ;)

"oh yeah, I already have one..."

Z

Zadok001

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

:) Duh.

E

ErinPuff

But then you have to deal with the annoyance of telling Zadok when you reach 30 and 100 posts so he can up your status.. I have yet to reach 100.. sad..

W

Whimsical

You must be new here, mister Spiderman sir! <laughs> By the bye, have I told you that you look just like mah chatty friend Spidey? :D

W

Whimsical

I think it's all those lumps on your head that bring to mind mah friend ... :D

D

dw51688

Your welcome Spidey, remeber I was the first to resurrect our past members like FoR.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
THIS IS INTOLERABLE!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T LET THIS REJECT FROM THE "DOJO" ENTER OUR FORUMS!!!!! HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!

*Ransac reads the dates.*

oh...... damn..... too late.

Ransac, cpa trash man