FF VI (III US)

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date
C

Cateran Emperor

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a copy of it these days. My copy is long since gone (destroyed in a flood :( ) and I sorely miss it. I think I'm out of luck, but anyone know of a good place to find one in the central NJ area (I know, kinda narrow, but still, I'd rather not have to try an online auction unless it's absolutely necessary) God this is gonna be hard to find :(

O

orangejuice64

Well...
You may just have to look around for awhile. I got my copy from my uncle's friend for $5...

C

Cateran Emperor

FIVE DOLLARS??? Wow, that's a stroke of luck to say the leas...t :mad:

Wow, even I forgot that this was here :D

O

orangejuice64

Yeah, well, it happens... :D
Problem is.. the memory was shot and we are now just figuring out how to keep it from losing it's memory every other time we play... :embarassed:

O

orangejuice64

Yeah, well, it happens... :D
Problem is.. the memory was shot and we are now just figuring out how to keep it from losing it's memory every other time we play... :confused: :D

O

orangejuice64

Well, I just got lucky! :D
However, it's memory was shot and we are now just figuring out how to keep it from losing it's memory every other time we play... :confused: :D

C

Copious Wrath

You could always just emulate it on your computer. It's not quite the same as a SNES, and it's quasi-illegal, but it works just fine.