Feminazis

A

arhar

(I don't know if this is appropriate topic for this site or not, so if it's not, just delete it)

I just can't stand them!!
I my English Literature class, most girls are very ugly feminazis.. Every conversation, about every topic they try to turn into how all men are pigs and women were oppressed throughout history. I just don't understand it. I have nothing lesbians, and I'm not a woman-hater, but this is just getting ridiculous. Men and women are NOT equal. It's a biological fact. We are two different sexes, and we have two different ways of thinking.

M

MrXarvox

Sure, most men are pigs and for the most part women were oppressed throughout history, but that's no reason to bring it up in every situation. These whom you speak of are as porcine as those who they criticize.

D

DÛke

...? I wanna come and meet those girls and show them how big of "pig" I am...

It's all right for them to say whatever they want; however, they can't use the past as a weapon to defend their current standards. If so, it shows how low in society they are.

I, would ignore them, for such uncivilized humans do not deserve any attention.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Any human deserves attention duke, regardless them being "uncivilized"...

MrXarvox has a very good point here; these girls are, for the most part, right.
Most men are pigs, most girls are...well...you know.
However, I have two female aqqauntices that are like this, and I've found that there just using the "Men as Pigs" thing as a scapegoat for confronting problems and flaws within themselves...

arhar:
I know, they annoy the hell out of me too. And what I think Duke was trying to say was for you just to ignore them...and I agree, thats the simplest way.

S

Sammy Dead-O

...referring to them as "very ugly" feminazis doesn't exactly do a lot to fight "men are pigs" stereotypes. Also, the more one harps on our biological differences--which, while important for genders as a whole, are meaningless when considering individuals--the more one unintentionally feeds the fire of negative generalizations of men. I get much more pissed off by people who are overly concerned about living up to their gender's "standards" than I do by feminazis (a term which means many things to many people).

I'd have to see these women (girls? is this high school?) in action to really know how far they take it. It can definitely be taken too far. I also know, however, that I've probably benefitted from growing up as a (white) male in the U.S., even if I didn't mean to benefit, and I have a responsibility to acknowledge that and work for shifts in the other direction. Sexism (and racism, for that matter) isn't just an attitude; it's a system that we're all stuck in. It's just handy for the feminists that a lot of men also happen to be pigs.

M

Mundungu

Well I am a pig (its my asian zodiac sign) and I'm proud of it.

Killer Joe

"Warning, Will Robinson! Danger, Danger!"
-The robot from Lost In Space

Woooo, this is a frosty subject, fellas, so listen up:
First, we, of all people, should know it's not good to categorize people in a negative way (are we ugly, no girlfriend, no prom or promising social life, nerds or are we just everyday folk?).
People you don't like should be people you have already given the opportunity to know (and THEN decided NOT to like them).
Do you know these kids (Femnazi's)? Have you given the opprtunity to know them, and they know you? Or did you decided, from afar, that they were people you don't like?
There is safety in numbers, so approaching them, en masse, would be futile.
Ya know, for SOME unknown reason (to us), you have noticed them, why? (This is a rhetorical question, I could care less "why?").
You're labeling a group of young girls you may or may not know, remember, these are someone's children and have real feeling's (through cloaked via social pressures ie BOYS!) and are probably really nice kids if you give them the chance.
Yes, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, but that doesn't mean you have to sabre rattle at them just because you don't know them.
Don't answer this next question!
Did you try asking one of them out on a date and got a "No!" for an answer? If so, that's okay, statistics show that there are 3 females for every male on this tiny pebble, so give it another go on someone else.
I'm sure that I'm wrong on that last paragraph but something has aroused your attention on this subject, otherwise, you wouldn't have posted it for all the world to see, right?
BTW, Almindhra had Femnazi's as friends in High School, though she was not one herself ;).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much agree with YJ...

And though I'm not there, it seems you're also generalizing with the "lesbians".

But I agree that we have two different ways of thinking.

And the best thing is to attempt to understand that way of thinking (for both sides).

A

Almindhra

Yes, I did....And you know what? It drove me batty!!...And I'm not going to even get into this topic because feminazis (a term I've always used) are, are, just!, AHHHHHH!!!....

C

Cateran Emperor

*isn't even going to bother saying anything about this one* ;)