Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• I don't like sports at all

• Total voters
C

Chaos Turtle

Call me crazy, but I'm a sucker for ice skating.

I tend to be more interested in individual sports, where a combination of athleticism, technical proficiency and creativity are rewarded.

So my preferences would be in the realm of ice skating, diving, and some gymnastics. I also like freestyle wrestling (not that comic-book crap that's so popular nowadays) and boxing (the lighter weight classes, where technique usually wins out over brute force).

Not that my lazy eep actually participates in any of these activities...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I assumed that the football listed is american football and not soccer, so I voted for that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

I love to watch baseball, and played it for a while before I realized how bad I was at it :)

I'm learning to play golf, and I am surprisingly good at Badminton (if you call that a sport...)

A

Apollo

I like everything! I voted for football, cause it's fun to watch as well as play, but I also play tennis for the school team, soccer in another league, basketball and baseball quite often, etc. Pretty much if it has rules and is competitive, I'm game for it.

T

train

Isn't cross country what you do on a road trip???:p

Football, Karate, and Channel Surfing!:D

J

Jigglypuff

Hockey all the way. I wanted to play hockey instead of baseball as a kid, but I can't skate. But I'm pretty good in net if I don't have to skate.

(- Steve -)

Ferret

Staff member
I always have loved football (American). I liked baseball as a kid, but as soon as the players' salaries broke the seven-digit barrier and I noticed that the combined paychecks of the New York Yankees was more than the GNP of most third world countries I grew quite sick of it...

-Ferret

"...besides, no one can get hurt that often in baseball..."

D

dw51688

yes.... i am back! here to spam the CPA boards once again... j/k

I missed the CPA

N

nodnarb24

Your Back! Haven't seen you in a long time.

*gives dw a nice big sloppy kiss on the lips.

T

theorgg

Cool! DW is back as well!

First Ferrett, then Griffith_SE, now DW...

The only thing that could be better is... well, I don't want to push luck...

how about "the only thing that could be better is if you chose only one Askii drawing in your signature for balance"?