Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

FoundationOfRancor

Muscle Sliver Feilds Forever!

I love slivers so much...

Killer Joe

Untartgetable is Some Good :)
Slivers are probably my favorite creature type, I once made a casual deck with them, it had almost 4x of every kind, except the Queen, and I put Coat of Arms in it. The deck some 100+ cards in it (so it was hard to shuffle :().

M

Mr_Pestilence

The Queen, of course!

(Lots of Slivers is some good!)

E

Elrond

Because it's huge, gets all the bonuses from the rest and can produce tons of little slivers.

F

fuzzy510

Because I have only played with this one and have no f***ing idea what seven of the ten choices up there do! :D

F

FoundationOfRancor

you know, the sliver queen tokens dont actually say they count as slivers. I play it as if they do though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't the card say "put 1/1 colorless Sliver creature token in play"? 'Cause that's what it says at [url="www.crystalkeep.com"Crystalkeep[/url]

At any rate, it also says there that they count as Slivers under the errata/explanations.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Muscle, all the way. It's just cool when your opponent drops a blastoderm and smiles. Then, you drop your 4th one of these guys and each sliver is at LEAST a blastoderm in strength, all for just 2-3 mana each.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

He wins the MVS award......

(Drumroll bababababababbabababbapeches....

Most Valuable Sliver!

Although literally I guess it would be the Queen:)

M

Mikeymike

Boo crystalline sliver! Boo! The most powerful and hated of slivers, I couldn't vote for it b/c its so annoying. Muscle slivers are awesome too, and even cooler b/c they can be played in non-sliver decks.

My vote was for the Acidic sliver for sentimental reasons. Back when I started playing I built a sliver deck with 15 slivers, and few heartstones and Sol Grail as my 'broken' multi-color producer. The group was taking it easy on me b/c I was new to the game (emporers at the time) and somehow I managed to build up a big enough army - with help - to attack and kill a general and sack my critters to with the acidic to do 14 to the emperor. Now I didn't kill him, I made the mistake of totally blowing my...advantage but my teammate played a timely fireball to finish it off. The deck went through revisions and I was almost never sorry to see my buddy the acidic pop up.

T

terzarima

*Sigh* If only Whimsical was here to share her view points. Yes, I voted for Crystalline sliver, not just because it has cool abilities (and its a 2/2 for 2) but the ART it just cool, I'd say its the best out of the slivers, second best maybe only to the queen :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If you're feeling really stupid you can build a Muscle Sliver deck, but not with any of the others...

D

Dead

In a duel, it'd have to be crystalline, because as blastoderm illustrates, untargetability is good.

However, if you actually want to have fun in games, Muscle is the way to go- gets the best multiplayer sliver award, simply because the more ppl play them, the better they get, so a few more ppl try them- muscle sliver is one of the few cards that benefits from the additional dimension of multiplayer, team games (2 sliver decks is always harsh) or just a melee. I think it was alongi who first suggested that at christmas everyone should play a RG deck featuring a compulsory 4 kindles and 4 muscles just to up the entertainment value.

Of course, if slivers are overrunning your play group but you don't want to join in completely, just throw in some metallics, which i think are vastly underrated...