Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tangle Wire

• Other... (you tell me!)

• Total voters
N

NeuroDeus

Which is your favorite permanent with fading...

Mine...Blastoderm...simply because he is huge...

S

Salacious Crumb

HMmmm... i'd have to say that i don't like any faders cept for skyshroud ridgeback...good rush

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

Simply: It's big.

It has a similar effect, but it's not fading, so Concordant Crossroads doesn't count.

C

Cateran Emperor

:D

I just had to say Skyshroud Behemoth, because I know no one else will.

C

Chaos Turtle

I like to use Nutrisse, by L'Oreal. It's permanent and doesn't fade much at all, staying radiant (not brassy) wash after wash.

But it wasn't on the list, so I picked Tangle Wire. It's actually my 2nd favorite, but I figure Blastoderm will get most of the votes anyway...

D

Dementia

I picked Sap Burst because of the cool stuff I do with it with my namesake Altar of Dementia:)

"That's RIGHT! I'll sac my Rector and make you put one card from the top into your graveyard. Than I'll remove my Rector from the game and get out a Burst......that will be 21 more cards MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

L

Landkiller

Wow...what about Parallax Dementia?

I voted for that because it feels left out(of decks).

Seriously, pop that on their Meddling Mage(unless they named Parallax Dementia, for your sake) and take ten. That'll take care of one problem.

L

Lotus Mox

ROFLMAO, take 10 just to kill a Meddling mage naming Vendetta? Just pay 4 for Snuff Out :rolleyes:

seriously, Parallax Dementia isn't that bad (on your creatures) I used it in my Dark Skies deck, preferable on Clodskates. But it became obsolete with Sinister Strength.

if you really want to use Parallax Dementia on opposing creatures use it in combination with Temporal Adept. :D

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
I like to use Nutrisse, by L'Oreal. It's permanent and doesn't fade much at all, staying radiant (not brassy) wash after wash.
Great. Let me guess, Chaos Turtle is a L'Oreal advertising exec, and he's using the CPA as free ad space? EVIL!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Zadok001

"Favorite Permanent with Fading?"

Let's discuss the use of the 'permanent' in that sentance. First of all, Fading permanents... Aren't. Second, if you use the Magic definition of permanent, well, what Fading stuff ISN'T a permanent?

Oh, yeah. Voting. Saproling Burst gets my vote, being a key part of my favorite 3rd turn kill still legal in Extended.

D

Duel

I voted Tangle Wire, because my deck (now lost/stolen) used them well. They ruin control's day. Happy happy joy.

Besides, the derms hog all the fun, but the Wire can tap them, you know.

X

xreemer

personally, fading has to be my least favorite mechanic other than phasing. But I would have to choose sap burst because it works great with fires and pandemonium, two great enchantments.

S

SenenCito

sorry to add another vote to the blasto, but it's really one of the finer green creatures

D

Dune Echo

I have to say Blastoderm for a multitude of reasons. Players have been clamoring for reprinting Juzam Djinn for as long as I've played the game. What are the strengths for Juzam Djinn?

A) Black removal can't destroy Juzam Djinn (in general). Blastoderm does this!

B) Juzam Djinn is a 5/5 for 4 mana. Blastoderm does this.

C) Juzam Djinn's drawback is meant for fast beatdown. So it's Blastoderm's obviously.

Now, what does Blastoderm have that Juzam Djinn doesn't? First of all, Blastoderm was printed in a small set in large quantities as a common. This results in a LOT of Blastoderms out there. I've got at least 14 of my own just sitting there. Second, Blastoderm is green, the color of now the best creatures in Magic, and considered by many to be the casual player's color. All of this leads up to why I feel Blastoderm is the best Fading card: Wizards proved that it listens to it's main customer, the casual player, when they printed this card. It could have easily been a rare and as hard to get as Phyrexian Scuta, which is considered to be the premiere replacement for Juzam Djinn.

H

Hellion

I don't have "A" favourite but have a few....in no order...

1. Blastoderm: I remember using this card the first time it came out...everybody in the shop was like." Whhaaatt?"
2. Parallex Wave: One of the more harder cards for me to attain when I was finishing my Rebel deck.
3. Saporling Burst: I regretted not rating this card high enough, I sold my foil one for $20.
4. Parallex Tide: I tried playing Ankh Tide but it kept falling prey to weenie decks!

Just my 2 cents.....