Favorite Biggie?

L

lilpinhead

pesonally i like Force Of Nature and Leviathan....i know that there are a lot better biggies than that but i dont care..i really like those two....and i was wondering? whats everyones fave fattie?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Phyrexian dreadnout, with Juzam djinn and Phyrexian colossus coming in as close seconds

H

Hetemti

Well, since Juzam was intered into the fray, I'll vote Viashino Cutthroat, since he too has 5 power.

As for true biggies, it be Draco. Nothing about Draco is small. (...that's his pick-up line, buy the way. :D)
I currently have a Tinker deck that loves to toss Dracos (I need 3 more...), Tekka'ss (Yes, the plural of "Tekka's is Tekka'ss...I think...ugh! I hate English), Collosii, Krakens, et al ad infinitum. (Ultio mea est.)

Then again, Argothian Wurm's fun, too...expecially after Geddeon. :)

G

Gerode

Of the cards I have, my favorite fattie is Thorn Elemental. However, I can't wait to get my hands on a Draco!

Z

Zadok001

(Tekkas'?)

I have to say Phyrexian Dreadnaught, if only because I _finally_ finished my Full English Breakfast deck. :) Yay!!!! Endless Wurm comes in a close second, because of the brilliant interactions with Greater Good.

C

Cateran Emperor

Hetemi, do you mean:

Tek
Artifact Creature - Dragon; 2/2
If you control a Plains, Draco gets +0/+2.
If you control a Swamp, Draco gets +2/+0.
If you control a Forest, Draco has Trample.
If you control an Island, Draco has Flying.
If you control a Mountain, Draco has First Strike.

or

Teeka's Dragon
Artifact Creature - Dragon; 5/5
Flying, Trample, Rampage: 4

I think those are correct anyway. I bet it's the second though Zadok.

I personally prefer a few fatties, all of which are Black of course. Good old things like Lord of the Pit, Devouring Strossus, Cateran Overlord, Juzam Djinn, and Phyrexian Negator. It's all good.

H

Hetemti

Teeka. I kant spelll. Besides, despite the fact that they've told us every thing about Gerrard other than his choice in undergarments and shoe size, we've no frikkin' clue who the heck Teeka is. Stupid storyline character leaver outers! I KEEL DEM! :mad:

O

olwen

I have witnessed a Draco enchanted with Maniacal Rage and Sinister Strength -- 14/12 black flyer!

D

Daggertooth

Well, When I first started I oppened a pack of 5th eddition and saw a 10/10 Levithan! Wow the strongest creature I had. 10/10 and it had Trample. Nevermind the rediculous casting cost or the terrible drawback, I was a newbie and it was big.

Right now I like Strossus and Avatar of Woe

Daggertooth

T

TaLoN

My favorite fatty is the king of all fatties
:D BFM :D nothing like a 99/99 staring you down, especially with his nice set of jewlery!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Colossus of Sardia, just for the awesome picture by Hannibal King!

E

Elrond

I can't really decide on one speciffically so I'm goiong to break it down by colors.

Artifact: Draco, sure he costs 16, but he's still pretty cool, especially in a 5c domain deck.

Black: Devouring Strossus or Avatar of Woe, can't really decide.

Blue: Tidal Kraken, it's unblockable, nuff said

Gold: Dakkon Blackblade or Lord of Tresserhorn, Dakkon's one of my all time favorites and the Lord's a 10/4 regenerator.

Green: Thorn Elemental, it's basically pointless to block it, plus it just looks cool.

Red: Two-Headed Dragon, or Rathi Dragon, sure they're not that big, but they are cool, plus they fly.

White: Serra Avatar, it can get pretty small, but White's the color of life gain so it can get pretty big too, I once had two 432/432 Serra Avatar's out at the same time, that game was brutal.

Land: Mishra's Factory, the original man-land.

I

Istanbul

I'm gonna have to go with uber-phat, the guy that makes it into most Type 1 decks...that's right, it's Superman, it's Morphling.

He's not fat, you say? Why, he's a 5/X if you have enough mana...and you should have enough mana! Oh, and he flies. And is untargetable. And untaps. He slices, he dices, he juliennes, he beats the snot out of your opponent and makes him cry like a little girl!

O

olwen

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the Best Fattie Ever -- Verdant Force. It rules in Extended and in multiplayer.

M

Mr_Pestilence

I've always liked Lord of the Pit. At one time, I had a deck built just for him - Breeding Pits, etc., to feed him, and cards like Sacrifice and Life Chisel in case I lost control of him. And no cheesy, cheesy tricks like COP:Black.

I also love Demonic Hordes, Nightmare, and Spirit of the Night.

E

Elrond

I can't believe I forgot about The Spirit of the Night, I love that card.

I also forgot to mention Baron Sengir, sure he's a 5/5 flyer for 8, but he gets bigger quite easily.