Radiant,archangel

second place selenia, dark angel

3)first place best artwork
avenging angel

second place
copperleaf angel

G

galtwish

Avenging Angel edges out Blinding Angel in my esteem due to an awesome "White Wussie" deck I built for extended a long time ago. Warrior Angel gets an honorable mention, even though she looks like Kirstie Alley.

Erik

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

:Busts out his bug killer(See the do you like bugs post). Shoots some of those high flyers down. Watches as God gets pissed for destroying his first creation. Shrugs::

Hey, I'm evil. I'm also a chef. This is what I do. Who wants Radiant Flambe??

P

Plaguelord

The coolest angel has to be avenging angel.

My favorite for playability is definitely Blinding Angel...pair that w/ angel's trumpet and you can turn your opponent's creatures against them...

T

Thrash Golem

Fallen angel.. awesome card. Shouldn't be rare in 6th edition though, it's not that good.

2nd would be voice of grace, it worked well in my Pestilence deck a while back and won me a couple games.

3rd would be Serra Angel cuz it's just so good.

A

arhar

Infamous! Butcher! Angel of Death!
Marching through the kingdom of the dead!
Angel of Deaaaaaaaaaath!!!!
ROOOOOAAAAR!!!!

Um, hello?

Sorry 'bout that. Got little carried away listening to Slayer.

Getting back on topic.....

Playability - In tournaments, Blinding Angel. In multiplayer fun games, Radiant.

Coolness - FALLEN ANGEL. I mean, the artwork - she looks like a gothic chick, and the concept - you sacrifice a creature to her to make her stronger... everything about that card is just COOL!!!

Artwork - ANGEL OF LIGHT. (from Starter) Some kid bought a starter of Starter.. umm... that didn't sound right ;) and got a poster of Angel of Light in there, so I gave him two Thorn Elementals for it. Both of us were pretty happy with the deal. Don't ever tell me I rip little kids off. Anyway, it's a card from Starter and it looks AWESOME!

D

Duel

Never seen that angel

And FALLEN ANGEL?
The chick has scars all over her! And she looks like she's just finished a bad trip. Well, whatever turns you on man.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, the scars are from having her wings removed, aren't they? Well then, how come she's still got flying?

:confused:

Fave Angel? That's easy. Serra all the way!

I love that card, man. :D

B

Bob

I am the Queen-er King of Angels! I love em'!
there is no one here who likes them more.
My Favs:
All: Radiant
Storyline:Serra
Art: Avenging

N

nanokill

ahh...angels are great along with dragons they are my favorite creature types.

Duel you have never seen an angel of light , well then buy a starter set box. It actually is worthit right now. the artwork on the poster is fantastic.

C

Cerberus

I like the art on Copper Leaf the most but I like the art on Copper Leaf when it is fold even more.

C

Cerulean

But I'd have to say :

For the picture? Guiding Spirit.

For the ability? Blinding Angel.

Love them chooks. Mmm.

D

Dark_Tira

Japanese Promo Archangel all the way!
It's the only angel that I actually went out of my way to buy.

D

Daggertooth

If the Rumors are true I'd have to go with the 7th edition Fallen Angel.

N

NeuroDeus

My favorite angel lately changed to : Desolation Angel... I don't like anymore Archangel... even the 6th one...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if rkoelsch checks this forum, but it'd be interesting to know if his favorite angel has changed in the two years since he last answered this question... :)