Fantasy Football 2021

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My team "steps away" from football and I still get a win.
Lots of shake up in the standings this week.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I had him for a while last season...he didn't do much though.

Maybe he was resting up... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I picked him up as well as the backup RB they already had but man.... now Aaron Rodgers has covid as well... sheesh...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This has to be one of the most "balanced" seasons that I remember, in that we're all bunched up at 7/4 or less and no one or two is running away from the rest of us...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Interested last couple weeks upcoming. Spidey and Moose have clinched, myself and TomB are relatively safe. Melkor needs to win out and outgain TomB by 100 while losing out or so pts (OR me by 200 points or so while losing out).

On a side note, I mentally thought the playoffs were starting this week (the 18th game change and later bye weeks is so weird for fantasy). Our matchups didn’t help, since 2 plays 3 and 1 plays 4s.

This has been a weird year for fantasy for me. I’m in 5 leagues this year and each have had their ups and downs (injuries have been brutal in every league for me).

Also, I’ve started a couple of podcasts this year. One of them is fantasy football/NFL focused called “Improper Football” and the other is magic: the gathering focused called “Kicking Myself.”

Now that I think about it, I definitely should have told you all about them a while ago. Woof, it’s been a long/weird year…. I’ll make a dedicated thread about them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I clearly got the worst of our trade Ransac 😂 but still am muddling through...

Good stuff! I need to catch up on everything on the site since the past year and a half 🤦‍♂️

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I think that's next week. But yeah, I think you have the format right, plus the consolation bracket. The playoff teams are all 9-5, but Spidey's in first on points. Me and Ransac are doing a playoff preview this week while Spidey has Dread Reapers (an inactive 5-9), and Moose has Silmarils (7-7). Spidey wins first if he wins, and if Moosie wins then either me or Ransac will drop to 4th... o_O

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooh, I see. First for seedings, not first to win. Yeah, I forgot there's an extra week now and regular season goes to 17, not 16 weeks.