Fantasy Football 2021

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, this crept on me fast and I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week. Does anyone want to Live Draft and if so, when? Date and time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, no replies while I was gone? Is interest in the league waning? I'm thinking of setting it for next Sat, Aug 28, 8PM EDT, just auto draft so far?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Try this

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I just kept all of the pre rankings and let the computer draft for me and got B+ 😂 Now to see if that actually translates to performance...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Got an A- draft. Already sent a trade request. Am ever happy or satisfied.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did you rank your players before the draft? Or did you manage to do the live draft? I know it was pretty short notice.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I managed to jump into the live draft after a few rounds.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Last edited:

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I was there, but I'm pretty sure Ransac was the only other team owner that made it...:unsure:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Ransac, I finally saw your trade proposal :oops: I got the email that said you proposed it but I couldn't find it on the actual site until I finally just noticed it on My Team when I was looking at other things. Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this season is going swimmingly.... I actually have the #1 running back but no other support in the other positions <face palm>