Fantasy Baseball

J

Jigglypuff

Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training and the fantasy baseball mags have hit the shelves. You know what that means? It means it's time for me to avenge my loss in last year's CPA fantasy baseball league. Yahoo! hasn't begun league registration yet, but I'll keep you posted when they do.

(- Steve -)

A

Apollo

And I shall have to defend my title. ;)

Mikeymike, shall we meet again? You haven't been seen round here lately, but we had quite the battle last year.

And GO TRIBE!

...:rolleyes:

S

Svenmonkey

Maybe I'll make another Fat Kid Team for all of you to beat into the ground. :)

N

Nightstalkers

We should have an online clan... we'll call it Clan CPA!!!

we'll be on... wait... no... thats it!!! no... yes... maybe... wait... see... naw... well it'll be Counterstrike since we cannot for the love of us find anything else on this computer.

Clan CPA for Half Life: Counterstrike...

anyone interested?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, I'll do a little better in this than I did in Fantasy Football...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, not me... I don't really have an interest in baseball, so no go this time. But I'm ready for next football season! ;)

J

Jigglypuff

Just wanted to let everyone who's participating in the CPA Fantasy Baseball league that the season has officially started. That's all.

(- Steve -)

Ferret

Staff member
Cool! Something I find almost as boring as the real sport :)

-Ferret

"Sorry to those of you that chose Derek Jeter"

T

train

You're all in trouble now...

I'm actively managing my team now!!!...:eek: :p

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Though I think I'd have been better had Randy Johnson not been so bad earlier this year...and then gone onto the DL like he has.

Still, he may just come back and help put me over the top at the end...:rolleyes:

J

Jigglypuff

I'll be doing better once Hell's Bells comes off the DL. Enjoy your stay at the top while you can.:p :D

(- Steve -)

T

train

Why, I'm in first! How about that
Apollo - for some reason I thought "The Stalkers" was Nightstalkers...

But I get it now... Apollo - the Stalker of CPA females...;)