False Cure/Psychic Transfer

Discussion in 'Single Card Strategies' started by Jigglypuff, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Here's what I was thinking of:

4 Psychic Transfer
    4 False Cure
    1 Mirror Universe

The problem is that I need to be at a higher life total than my opponent for the Psychic Transfer/False Cure combo to work. Does anyone have any suggestions for cards that I could use to supplement the theme? Does this deck even have a chance of winning?

(- Steve -)
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You could use those CIP life gain white creatures and use black to recurse them or something... don't know if that's too many colors though.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

I say just run a B/W deck and target your oppponent with all the life-gain... of course you'll have to cast the False cure first...

But think about it...

Life Burst
    Color= White Type= Instant Cost= 1W OD(C)
    Text (OD): Target player gains 4 life, then gains 4 life for each Life Burst card in each graveyard.

2 - life burst and the're dead!!!

:eek:
  4. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

I was going to do that, train. But I wanted to play something that was different from the "obvious" deck. That's why I'm avoiding Cabal Archon right now until I can think of some clever way to use it.

(- Steve -)
  5. BigBlue Magic Jones

There's also that Black Enchant World which prohibiits life gain...

But, I'm not sure how it would interact with false cure, it could make it so they lose 2 per life gain without gaining the life...

or, it could prevent the life gain and the life loss of false cure...
  6. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

If they can't gain life, then False Cure can't trigger. I thought of Forsaken Wastes but it didn't work well, for this reason.

(- Steve -)