False Cure/Psychic Transfer

J

Jigglypuff

Here's what I was thinking of:

4 Psychic Transfer
4 False Cure
1 Mirror Universe

The problem is that I need to be at a higher life total than my opponent for the Psychic Transfer/False Cure combo to work. Does anyone have any suggestions for cards that I could use to supplement the theme? Does this deck even have a chance of winning?

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You could use those CIP life gain white creatures and use black to recurse them or something... don't know if that's too many colors though.

T

train

I say just run a B/W deck and target your oppponent with all the life-gain... of course you'll have to cast the False cure first...

But think about it...

Life Burst
Color= White Type= Instant Cost= 1W OD(C)
Text (OD): Target player gains 4 life, then gains 4 life for each Life Burst card in each graveyard.

2 - life burst and the're dead!!!

:eek:

J

Jigglypuff

I was going to do that, train. But I wanted to play something that was different from the "obvious" deck. That's why I'm avoiding Cabal Archon right now until I can think of some clever way to use it.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

There's also that Black Enchant World which prohibiits life gain...

But, I'm not sure how it would interact with false cure, it could make it so they lose 2 per life gain without gaining the life...

or, it could prevent the life gain and the life loss of false cure...

J

Jigglypuff

If they can't gain life, then False Cure can't trigger. I thought of Forsaken Wastes but it didn't work well, for this reason.

(- Steve -)