Fake Card: Vestige of Pestilence, Post-death global damage.

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

i would have liked to include more of the open desolation of the image.. but even having a single rat in there works fine...

i added the part where you have to remove a creature so you cant recycle cards from a previous pestilence effect... i also think the B:cost isnt that hight. I'm using spinning darkness as a comparison in which you deal 3 damage to a creature, gain 3 life, and its free for removing 3 creatures..

Attachments

L

Limited

Combo with Iname, Death Aspect!

Maybe the drawback of having to remove all creatures from the game when they is too big?

D

DarthFerret

I personally like it, and it seems to be fairly well balanced as it sits. The only question is, should the enchanment leave when there are no creatures in play? (Like the current Pestilance?)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Pestilence is fairly balanced. You just have to make sure that a creature remains in play. Protection from black, a little regeneration, or Ogre Enforcer can help with that.

This thing is Pestilence on tranquilizers. Why would anyone bother with it when they have the original Pestilence?

F

Force of Will Smith

sadly i was looking online after i made this... and theres a card pretty similar to this in existence... it costs 3BB.... ability costs 1B... but you can remove ANY card.. not just a creature... hrrmph... it's called "screams of the damned"

it was from oddysey.. no wonder i was unaware..
its still different enough :D

I thought about removing the enchantment.. but chances are you could only pay for a .... omg...

you play iname... then songs of the damned to add 20 black to your mana pool... then use all 20 to make it a draw game!!!! awesome!!! course.. im sure there's possibly something better you could do with 20 black mana... :D