Fake Card: Titania, Voice of Gaea; Broken even for an Elf?

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
E

evan d

If you compare it to elvish aberition, it cost 1 less, has -4/-2, and i can't put instill energy on it or target it with seeker of skybreak, is legendary, and doesn't have forest cycling.

Yet it still seems balenced.

F

Force of Will Smith

my cards are always remade better :(.. I guess itll be ok still in the fact that it benefits elves..

E

evan d

I'm not sure if you would want to do this but, why not make it untargetable by things your opponets control? Fits better with leves and untaping (seeker of skybreak, couple other creatures, wirewood lodge)

F

Force of Will Smith

very true... that would make her broken as hell :D but it'd be cool... you could almost use the supercrappy paralyze infinite mana combo on her alone..

I thought an alternate way to make her would be..

1G
Titania Cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
when an elf you control taps for mana, it produces an additional G.
0/1

this way you could get the mana you need early, and after you have a priest and a couple llanowar elves in play you get a passive boost...

so it'd run like this..

turn 1: forest, llanowar
Turn 2: Forest Priest, tap lenny for another llanowar
Turn 3: Forest, 1cc elf, play titania, tap priest adding 6 green

2 Lenny, 1 birchlore, 1 Priest, 1 titania

tap 1st lenny for GG
tap 2nd lenny for GG
tap Priest for GGGGGG

instead of 7 mana on turn 3, you get 10....
hmm.. maybe that's a bad idea..

D

DarthFerret

Ok, that might be a bit broken. I like the original card, especially since she benefits from herself. Besides, how broken could it be, it is a Legend therefore, by name, a restricted card. I cannot see how that would have a "game-breaking" effect.