Fake Card: Shadow Drake, Practically Black Direct Damage..

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
L

Limited

I love the art.. but I think its a bit too good for its cc. I'm thinking it should be a 2/1?

And going on the name, shouldn't it have shadow instead of fear?

D

DarthFerret

I agree with Limited....You need Haste, but with the other abilities, It is just too powerful for the cc.

The Viashino Sandstalker cost the same, and only has the haste and the bounce. Maybe your CC should be 3BB, or get rid of the fear and make it 2BB. If you do that, then you should be able to boost the power up a point making him a 4/1 Flying, Haste, Bounce creature with a cc of 2BB?

What do you think?

E

evan d

If you think of this as a unblockable creature, Imagine it as an enchantment

1BB
Pay 1BB during your upkeep or sack it.

During the combat phase, deal 3 damage to target opponet.

Does taht seem right to cost? I dont think so my self.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
As others have already noted, this is broken. It kills by itself in seven turns and it pretty difficult to stop.

F

Force of Will Smith

hmmm... but but... black has pestilence :)...

maybe 3 for a 2/1..

i would have added shadow.. but i didnt have the (text) on hand when i wrote it.

D

DarthFerret

Shadow would be even more broken...(assuming that if you add shadow, you take off the fear)

L

Limited

The dragon in the art looks more impressive than a 2/1.. perhaps it should be a large dragon with a big drawback, like
Hungry Dragon 1BBB
flying, haste
4/4
At the end of your turn, sacrifice two creatures

F

Force of Will Smith

Thats too weak of a creature for 2 creatures each turn..

i think either ill make it

1BB 2/1 flying, Fear, Haste.
At the end of any turn, return it.

that way any burn spell will kill him, any countering, hmmm but creature removal...

i could make it so if he's targeted by a black instant or sorcery spell sacrifice him..
that way.. a terror could still kill him..

so white could arrest, pacifism, or spirit link
red could burn
green could hmm... well its only a 2/1.. green could "out-beef" him..
blue could bounce or counter
black could kill it as well...

F

Force of Will Smith

ok.. still balanced right?.. i thought that a dragon, especially a black one should be bigger than a 2/1.. it just doesnt seem right...

L

Limited

Force of Will Smith said:
i could make it so if he's targeted by a black instant or sorcery spell sacrifice him..
that way.. a terror could still kill him..
black could kill it as well...
Actually.. you can't target a black creature with terror, so the terror can't even be played targetting him..

F

Force of Will Smith

hmm very true... ok then.. instead of the black instant or sorcery restriction it'll be black spell.. that way a creature enchantment could kill him

i didn't want to make him like tar pit warrior though.. as the targeting=death idea is too risky... plus i want to have my customs see SOME play :D