Fake Card: Magic Brownies, the craziness!!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I think i worded this properly... there was some debate originally before using counters... i had previous die roll and "current" die roll issues...

i included a normal and "trippy" version..

Attachments

F

Force of Will Smith

hmm... it does have the capability to give all your creatures +6/+6 and your opponents +1 +1... and if you have 3 more creatures than he does (from playing green).. that might be a little better than GG...

3G might be a better idea... cause by that time each player should have at least a couple creatures..

T1: Forest, Birds
opp1: Swamp, Carnophage
T2: Forest, Llanowar, Priest of Titania
opp2: Swamp, Ritual, Erg Raiders, Blind Creeper
T3: Forest, tap for 7 green.. 4 for brownies
opp3: roll brownies.. SWEET!!! +6/+6 um.. hehe ok...
ill attack with my 8/8 carnophage.. my 9/8 erg raiders, and my 9/9 blind creeper..
you: hmm.. im tapped out... game...

i dunno.. i think it needs to be more but not much.. 4 is too much.. a thing GGG is a good cost... that way you cant do splash.. or ill make it 2GG

T1: Forest, Birds
opp1: Mountain
T2: Forest, Llanowar, Priest of Titania
opp2: Mountain, Okk (holding a bolt)
T3: Forest, tap for 7 green.. 4 for brownies
opp3: roll brownies.. SWEET!!! +6/+6 um..
Mountain, Ball Lightning.. attack with a 12/1 trampler, and a 10/10 Okk..

this card totally ends the game... it almost reads
whoever has the most untapped creatures will ultimately win..

E

evan d

Force of Will Smith said:
this card totally ends the game... it almost reads
whoever has the most untapped creatures will ultimately win..
Isnt this how most games play out? Whoever has the most wins.

F

Force of Will Smith

well sometimes.. usually its who has the highest amount of power divided among however many creatures... if you have 5 1/1's but your opponent has a 30/30 trample... your 5 1/1's are worthless... with this spell EVERYTHING is a potential threat.... tossing this out turn 1 with 4 kobolds and a gaea's cradle could give you a turn 2 win..

F

Force of Will Smith

yeah the plain ones just looked like something i copied out of a cooking magazine...
even though theres a homosexual connection with the rainbow.. i think it works here..

E

evan d

Maybe you could just do a wavy thing with the raibowy colors, making it look liek the waves in the japenese gardens. I. E. that a rake went through.

D

DarthFerret

I am glad to see you decided on 2GG instead of 3G. The double green cost is vital to it in my humble opinion.

F

Force of Will Smith

hmmm.. japanese waves eh... I'll give it one last attempt..
@darthferret: i HAD to make it with the double G in it... simply because in playtesting... this game basically reads "each player gets 2 more turns."
Absolutely brutal...