Fake Card: Lost Horror, The biggest creature in magic (one on card)

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

i think this guy is actually totally balanced.. and that people STILL wouldnt use him...
thoughts?

Attachments

L

Limited

Ba-roken to the max.
Haste. Pandemonium. Fling.
To "fix" him (if such a thing is possible) you should sacrifice all your permanents (so no enchantments can trigger). Removing your graveyard from the game would also be a nice addition...

And still people would find a way to break it... :(

D

DarthFerret

talk about a good card to bring from your graveyard into play. you keep everything else except your hand and library? I think Limited is correct. No matter what restrictions you put on it, people will find a way to break it. Here is a way I can already think of.

Time Spiral would be the first spell, then put this fellow out using Dance of the Dead, since he doesn't remove the G'yard from play, so that after he resolves, the Time Spiral does, so then I have a full Library, and a full hand, and a really nasty critter.

Stack: Time Spiral then spell targeting Lost Horror.

Order: Lost Horror comes into play nixing your library and hand, Time Spiral goes off, refilling your Library and Hand. Since he was not cast, You just got a big nasty for BBB. And you still have your life.

Scary huh?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You mean Mox Jet and Dark Ritual...

This thing is totally broken. Remember Phyrexian Dreadnought?

F

Force of Will Smith

ok... how about...
Lost Horror BBB 20/10
Flying, Double-strike.
As an additional cost to cast Lost Horror, sacrifice all non-land permanents you control, remove your hand and graveyard from the game, and lose all but 2 life.

Whenever Lost Horror comes into play, remove all cards in your library except for one basic land.
If Lost Horror is put into a graveyard from anywhere, remove it from the game.

This way all the nasty stuff is when you cast him.. if you manage to stifle anything.. its his library removal... thats it..

that way you have no graveyard... you have no artifacts and enchantments or creatures to do crazy stuff...

you cant reanimate him cause once he goes in your graveyard he poofs.. gets "lost"
the best you can do is swords him... which wouldnt be possible unless you had a card under and artifact... which you'd have to sacrifice...

so the only way it would work is if you played the jeweled amulet? the 0cc card that allows you to put cards under it... youd play that which was taken... then activate it... and have some.... nope... youd have to sac them... indestructible means nothing...
so only if your opponent played second sunrise..
Huzzah!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, that does kill a lot of potential combos with him. But there's still something like Dralnu's Pet or worse--Illusionary Mask.

Turn 1: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Dark Ritual, Illusionary Mask, face down creature.
Turn 2: Flip it over, attack, Oh look, it flies and hits you for 40. Bye bye.

F

Force of Will Smith

well if i shifted the comes into play sacrifice all artifacts then it would help..

or i could make it so you sac everything when you attack with him...
but... illusionary mask is amazing soo... i can let that slide... and dralnu's gets the casting cost... so itd just get 3 or 4

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was not thinking of Dralnu's Pet at all (fun casual trick with Draco, but unimpressive). I can't remember what the card I was actually thinking of was. I'll get back to you on that...