Fake Card: It's Totally Legal!!; Gotta Love it!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

With the creation of a few cards, ive been commissioned, er.. um.. i mean
Im doing a "ghetto" set. Bitches, rims, bling, excessively white shirts, excessively white rappers, open mics, booty bouncin, etc.. its gonna be wild.. here's one from the green... and yes green will have a counterspell, black will have bounce, and white will have heavy mana acceleration--but only for artifacts...

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get the card type... is it supposed to be an enchantment but can be played at any time like an Instant?

F

Force of Will Smith

Exactly.
This is from a new set im doing where green is the doped out masses...
rules dont really apply much :) green counterspell/ terrors.. ill post them as i make em..

Basically this is treated as an enchantment.. but that you can cast as an instant.. Instants have an effect, resolve, and then are put into the graveyard.. whereas this-- just stays in play.

Insterrupts (Instants or interrrupts, since you have priority.. you choose which it becomes), Creatures with "Layaway:3", Instant Lands, and Creatures that are put into the graveyard when they are in play for "a little over 3 seconds" are a little stranger.. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh. Seems weird but with the new card types, maybe it works that way. I would have thought the card text would have said "<this> could be played as an instant" or "<this> could be played at any time you can play an instant", like Simian Grunts or something.

F

Force of Will Smith

Yeah I thought about adding that but i figured totally screwing with all targets' reminder text would, and did end up taking up the whole card..

F

Force of Will Smith

OMG!!! I played my first game with this card.. a white anti spirit deck took down a recurring survival deck! it was hilarious!!! still broken.. but universally so..

the one creature that has T:Tap target spirit... amazing.. or disenchant.. amazing.....