Fake Card: Gaze of Dementia, Milling Card

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I didn't know individual players were plural, then changed to singular, then became plural again...

Also, what are the top fifteen of their library supposed to be? The top fifteen non-land cards? The top fifteen semaphores? The top fifteen mana? The top fifteen giraffes?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, it's definitely more clear now. The instances of "their" should actually be "his or her" since "their" is plural and this references each player rather than all of them as a group...

I'm unsure as to how well this thing would work in games. It could be used in some sort of deck that capitalizes on it by not using many lands or using cards that have synergy with it. Still, it's got a prohibitive mana cost and its effects could be difficult to control. I think it's balanced the way it is, although I could be horribly wrong...

F

Force of Will Smith

Well, i think its a more/less "the game ends now card" by itself... but

with cards like mana severance.. its godly..

Plus i love mill cards.

C

Cardatog

Knock it back to BBB3 and add:

"If Gaze of Dementia is placed into a player's graveyard this way, that player loses the game."

Let's see how many people would play multiple copies... Heh heh heh.

F

Force of Will Smith

hmmm.. thats an interesting idea... almost force a restricted rule...

F

Force of Will Smith

True, True..

i could make it 3BBB but i kind of like the idea of absolutly forcing you to play black.

D

DarthFerret

Even with the restriction, I would love to have that in my graveyard recursion (you lose the game due to deck default) deck. That would make my deck totally broken. (4 Denying Winds, 4 Haunting Echos, 4 Time Spirals, 4 Feldon Canes, 4 Tornod's Crypts, can you see the nastiness?)

<snicker>

F

Force of Will Smith

if it were a real card tho.. you know it'd be only used in casual and it would probably be stuck at a value of $2.