Fake Card: Final Staircase, It keeps getting bigger!!!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
L

Limited

Perhaps a bit low on cc for such a large effect (letting everybody draw lots of cards should be a late game card..)

(BTW, there should be a dash between "Legendary" and "enchantment")

D

DarthFerret

Agreed. It needs a higher cc. Maybe 3BBB? If you build a deck based on this card, letting you cycle through stuff that fast (Glasskytes come to mind) then you need to have a time limitation in getting this out.

E

evan d

my decks just get mad thinking about this. Too much madness is seeping through.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Maybe it should be an Enchant World. Those are cool.

What is with the "their" being singular conspiracy? "Their" is plural. I don't know who keeps telling everyone that it is not...

E

evan d

Im not sure if anyone got my above post but drawing more and discarding half your hand would be wonderful for madness decks.

F

Force of Will Smith

hmm.... maybe at 3UUU... mind over matter was close to that.

D

DarthFerret

Oh I got that evan....trust me....another reason to raise the cost....madness abuse!

F

Force of Will Smith

you still have to sacrifice creatures... and if youre playing madness.. you're opponent is drawing exactly the same number.. except 1 turn before you... maybe i could make it remove half of your hand from the game..
its a good cost.. but unless you want UUU for each player draws 1 card... you have sac a few creatures..

F

Force of Will Smith

Heres an update.. i like the cc as is.. if not cheaper since its a mill for all players... i.e. mesmeric orb

Attachments