Fake Card: Disciple of the Seal, Too cheesy?

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

Hey all, been a while since i posted one..

This is just as bad as disciple of the vault... cept with a twist..

Is it broken? Keep in mind disciple of the vault as a reference.
current problems... goblin bombardment equals sac 1: deal 2 to any target.

Attachments

D

DarthFerret

I do not believe it is broken. There are a limited number of creatures that a person can have, and if they are doing tokens, they will not really have the room or the desire to put this in thier deck. The only thing I might change would be deal 1 damage to target opponent, in lieu of lose 1 life. That way some of it could be prevented or even redirected.

F

Force of Will Smith

hm.. ok if i do that then he's going to have to be a 2/2 for 1B with damage dealt

or B for a 1/1 damage dealt.

very true about the life loss, but you could spirit link him and do some sick thing... ehh i guess no worse than crypt rats.

isnt it cool how i found a picture of a guy with a purple glow JUST like the disciple :D????

D

DarthFerret

I will admit, I like that picture!

BTW, how are you creating these cards? Is it a program? and if so, how can I get a hold of it?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is definitely more dangerous than Disciple of the Vault. I'm not sure how bad that is, since Disciple of the Vault doesn't seem broken to me either...

F

Force of Will Smith

No programs.. ive taken a look at a couple of the programs out there but theyre all oink.. low res crap with no flexibility..

These are all templates i made in photoshop. It's pretty cool cause since i've done so many.. the RGB code for bubbles and such is second nature now..
D9D0C7 is my grey/black/colorless
A1D59A is my green
FCC287 is my red i believe..
ferget the others..

recently ive done type layouts.. like a splice layout.. an affinity layout..
and have been working more with kerning and type so it looks exactly like it
for example..
normal huge text.. like on neurok familiar is 9 pt Mplantin.. with 9 kerning
where if you go any smaller.. it's 7.5 with 7.5 kerning.

typically the bubbles are 8.5 but it can vary..

i could give you the address for a cheesy card maker if you like.. you cant really do a whole lot but the cost of the card looks okay and the type is ok.
doing mana symbols within the card, that's a different story..

actually all the images i post are 50% of their 300dpi counterparts.
I only post flattened/shrunken/reduced quality versions of what i actually print.

I can tell you specifically how i made them if you like, but you'd have to build the templates yourself. I could provide fonts if you need them.

Besides, i think providing the templates themselves would be illegal on SO many levels... That and i'm somewhat attached..

Do you own a scanner?

Oh and i fixed him... he deals it now... so you can arrest him... but i kinda made him cheesier...
i just wanted to make him less like the neurok 2/2 guy and more like the disciple himself.

Attachments