Fake Card: Bone Pipes: Equipment

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I know pipes would be wierd equipment but then again a healer's headdress is apparently o.k.

kinda like emp plate..

Attachments

E

evan d

There are plenty of ways to load up your graveyard very quickly. There is a Bok red sorcey at 3RRR. There is also cards like hermit druid.

F

Force of Will Smith

or cephalid constable with another creature and a shuko....

but when you have lots of creatures in your graveyard, you can also get like 20 black mana, get 20 2/2 hasters... stuff like that...

should i make it so you remove all creatures in your graveyard when it comes into play?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that while there's spells and effects to get cards into the graveyard, there's also spells and effects that remove cards from the graveyard. So until playtesting shows it to be much unbalanced, I think it's okay for now.

J

jorael

Cool equipment.

It can be abused really good, but if an opponents has some graveyard removal it won't do anything. So, basically I agree with Spidey.

L

Limited

Force of Will Smith said:
or cephalid constable with another creature and a shuko....
should i make it so you remove all creatures in your graveyard when it comes into play?
I think you mean Cephalid Illusionist and you don't need another creature to pull it of.

Seeing as it is the Equipment-reprint of Exoskeletal Armor and is costed appropiately, I think it's balanced. No need to remove your graveyard from the game..

F

Force of Will Smith

oh yeah, thats the cephalid i meant.. how would i not need another creature? you can't unequip equipment for the cost.. you have to move it to something new.

L

Limited

You can just declare you are equipped the creature allready equipped. Already being equipped doesn't mean it becomes an illegal target for the equipment...

*lill' tidbit of info*

F

Force of Will Smith

i dont think you can do that... you can equip it to him once.. or equip to another creature.. but you cant re-attached something thats attached multiple times. or do something silly like target him and as a fast effect target him.. if thats what u mean

why would that even work?. well according to bs t2 ruling its allowed..
ridiculous *shakes head*
can't wait till mirrodin block is no longer t2..

F

Force of Will Smith

well one the bright side, 9th is filled with great cards... and with saviors we have more of an emphasis on beef, speed, and power, than equipment and such.

E

evan d

I think the combo is that you can equip and than de equip, there by, becuase it costs 0, created an infinate, oh wait WOTC is a rules laywer, an unbounded loop.

F

Force of Will Smith

no you actually can't de-equip.. but you can somehow redundantly equip it while its already equipped..

E

evan d

well can you just imagine a cephalid putting on gloves and taking them off 6,000,000,000,000,000,001 times.

F

Force of Will Smith

i think its even better to have a wall wearing boots :)..

E

evan d

Walls can't attack silly. Now is that true when we give them boots.

F

Force of Will Smith

i didnt say they could attack... just to make them untargetable :D