Fake Card: Bob Barker, T1 Legend

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wacky!

Isn't the new template for Legendary Creature types something like Legendary Creature - <type>? In other words, Legends aren't valid creature types anymore, they're a supertype? Just a minor templating error, I think :)

F

Force of Will Smith

hehe.. yeah.. 2 does seem like a magic number on this :D

with the card type, it depends.. i mean in like stronghold, legends were just
summon legend.. plus bob is old..

around legacy and destiny they were given legendary types.. but i didnt think i shold make him a wizard, and legendary game show host seemed a little long.

D

DarthFerret

I like the card, it is Wacky. By the way, does anyone know how old Bob Barker is, and if he is ever going to actually die? (not wishing it, just a general wonderment.)

J

Jigglypuff

What happens if the chosen number is one less than the converted mana cost of the removed card?

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Force of Will Smith said:
with the card type, it depends.. i mean in like stronghold, legends were just
summon legend.. plus bob is old..

around legacy and destiny they were given legendary types.. but i didnt think i shold make him a wizard, and legendary game show host seemed a little long.
I'm just saying, starting with CHK, WOTC changed the way how Legends work. If you want to "back date" Bob Barker to before then, that's fine, just strange... :)

F

Force of Will Smith

i guess it should read less than.. that way its greater than=life, less than=loss, equal=win

id totally play him.. along with mundungu :D