Fake Card: Bloodspill, (Mirror) mechanic spell.

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I really think the cost of removing 2 cards just to cast a simple terror might be good.. but i dont think it's broken in the slightest... i could be wrong..

what do you guys think of this one?

Attachments

L

Limited

Wow. The Mirror 1 discard was a bit off in my opinion, but this is a great card. Now it is strictly better than a terror, so maybe it should cost BB to cast?

The art is amazing btw.

D

DarthFerret

I think the cost is probablyl about right. To play it normally, it is exactly like a terror, to mirror it, you have only 3 copies that you can make (discounting Library of Lang or some other card holding mechanic). I think this is awsome, and would love to try and play with it. Good picture too!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Limited said:
Wow. The Mirror 1 discard was a bit off in my opinion, but this is a great card. Now it is strictly better than a terror, so maybe it should cost BB to cast?

The art is amazing btw.
It's worse than Terror. Removing two black cards in your hand from the game is quite harsh, so hardcasting it is preferable. Terror buries creatures, and this thing doesn't.

D

DarthFerret

True about the bury thing, didn't think about that. So, overall, It is a perfectly balanced card, and yet, one that would only be used with the exact right kind of deck.

F

Force of Will Smith

Awesome thanks :D. I saw the artwork and HAD to use it immediately
the funny part is that its a 3 part image.. so i might be able to use it for another one... *hint *hint

Whoops you're totally right about the bury thing.. i meant it to be like terror... *fixed

ill post my new mirror spell in a sec..

Attachments