Fake Card: Big Tommy, Legendary Redneck.

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
E

evan d

I get thats hes legendary flavor wiswe but is there really a point to that. Cant be played as an instant and he cant live after you use him. Why would he be in play long enough for it to matter. Power wise it is his becuase it is not really legendary. Why the untargetable? Hes big enough I think people should be able to hit him.

F

Force of Will Smith

hmm. thats true... the only reason he's legendary is because of his protection..

basically its like this... ball lightning is an awesome card.. there are 3 ways to foil it for the most part... 1.. a first striker.... which sux... 2nd.. bouncing it... or 3... dealing it damage...

Big Tommy is invulnerable to the 2nd and 3rd... so its like a ball lightning.. but you always get to attack with it..

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
evan d said:
I get thats hes legendary flavor wiswe but is there really a point to that. Cant be played as an instant and he cant live after youi use him. Why would he be in play long enough for it to matter. Power wise it is his becuase it is not really legendary. Why the untargetable? Hes big enough I think people should be able to hit him.
Well, Living Death with three Ball Lightnings in the graveyard is a pretty fun trick...

That's about it though, unless you have the mana to cast multiples and have them in hand...

F

Force of Will Smith

i will admit that many of the ghetto set cards are a tiny bit overpowered... or nonsensical.... but should still be held to a similar set of standards.... like 1/2 of the seriousness of a normal magic set... but not unglued....