Extended..

R

r00tg04t

I am lacking on alot of T1 power cards, even though i love to play it i fall short of having multiple copys of things i need, (no this isn't a thread to complain) and therefor i turn to extended, i was hoping we could start having extended tourny reports on here, maybe get a extended tourny scene going in North West (America) aera, i know zadok is a UW and many other players live in washington i think it would work out, maybe add a section to the UBB on this site for extended specaly. If sideboard has extended sections.. shouldn't we? :eek:

G

Goku

Ah, extended. I would play it, but that whole dark ritual being banned thing... sort of turns me off.

I

Istanbul

You may wanna get used to it. With Ritual leaving Type II in a month, pretty soon Ritual will only be legal in Type 1.

G

Goku

True... and I will miss it highly. Perhaps, someday, it'll come back.

And have the Saga art... I could only wish.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, personally I'd like to see more demand for it before justifying a separate section. If it becomes a regular thing, perhaps we can add a section.

But then we might as well add sections for all the other formats too...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it doesn't have to be all about tourneys. You could talk about casual decks or stuff there too.

R

r00tg04t

Well, like i said no-where around where i live runs 1.x tournys so mostly we just play casual extended and most of our multiplayer decks are extended except for the occasional Sol Ring, And as for other formats... the deck section is pretty much where people talk about T2 stuff as is most of the magic related section of this forum, it could be extended/t1 as well but i think bdominia covers t1 pretty well ;o) but then again oscar would have a festival on a t1 portion of this page. Think about it, i think it would be pretty good. (I should be a moderator of that section ;o) )