Extended Tourney

W

Wonka

Well, Me Wonka played in a Extended Tourney today. Douglas no Joy gave me a type 2 deck to play. Here is the list.

4 Flametongue Kavu
4 Counterspell
4 Absorb
2 Prohibit
2 Exclude
1 Wrath Of god
1 rout
1 Oppurtunity
4 Fire/Ice
1 Tangarth
1 Gerrard the Creature out of Apocalypse
1 fact or Fiction
26 Lands
1 Aura Blast
1 orim's Thunder

I think that's most of the deck. It is not my deck so I tried to rememberize most of it. If your wondering why there are just 1 of a lot of Cards because they are all foil.

Round 1

I play gainst a guy called Erik. He was playing white weenie. 1st game went fast. I wrecked him. Flametongues just wrecked him. Killing his creatures. i won 1st game. 2nd game took like a hald of hour. We were like in Life gaining wars. But I busted Tangart and 3 Flametongues. I eventually won. I win 2-0.

My record 1-0

Round 2

I play Doug. He was playing red/white deck. It was a close 1st game. I had Gerrad out and I kept on Tapping his creature and I was countering all of his stuff or I killed them. 2nd game I got wrecked. The game lasted 4 minutes. He had 4 Mogg fanatic, Mother of Runes, and 2 Solitary Priest. 3rd game I he incinerated me twice put me down to 1. But I came back because of gerrard. I win series 2-1.

My record 2-0.

Round 3 Finals

I play red head Josh.Yellowjacket has a nick name for him but I forgot it. He was playing blue/white control. Both games were close. But he got Morphling out both games and I lost. But I killed 1 Morphling. That was the good news. I lose series 2-0.

I came in 2nd place again.

Total of 8 people. Prize 14 credit and 2 packs.

I'm out. Wonka

Killer Joe

1.) Because he has Ginger Bread Red Hair and,..
2.) Because he wear's cologn that smells like baked goods (hey, when your 14, I guess you'll wear just about anything that smells good:)).

I

Istanbul

Extended? I'm surprised nobody played Sligh.
And I'm surprised White Weenie didn't do better. Must not have been running a very good rendition.