Extended Seasons

T

Turtlewax Joe

Does anyone know when the next Extended Seasons are going to be cos it's killing me to wait!

And I hate the DCI's reasoning for their bannings! They said that it was to "reduce the unhealthy # of combo decks."
All the bannings did was take away all but Blue of all kinds and Sligh. Not to mention a couple green decks and some janky stuff.

Anyways the main idea for this thread was to find out when the next Extended Season was...sorry for the rant/tangine.

T.J.:p

Z

Zadok001

Re: Season

Not a clue. :)

Re: Rant

And without the bannings, we would have combo decks and... Uh... Well, MAYBE Sligh built to beat combo would have a shot, but I doubt it. Believe it or not, the field opened up with the bannings. And I'm playing Carpe Noctem, aka Count Chocula.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Count Chocula would win anyways. I'm making a copetative version of Blue Skies.

Anyone know when the next season is?

G

Gizmo

Season pretty much right at the start of the year.

But dont get excited, I expect there to be a major rotation of the Extended cardpool between now and then. Namely the exit of: Dual lands, Ice Age, Alliances, Homelands, and 5th Edition.

Expect the announcement to come Dec 1st, and apply from Jan 1st.

Z

Zadok001

Yah, everyone's expecting it, but it doesn't so much as tap my decks, so I'm not overly worried. I personally think it's about time the Duals rotated out - Leaving them in was really kinda dumb. No real reason except, well, they're neat and they help the secondary market. IMHO, they should have left with everything else Revised.

T

Turtlewax Joe

thanx, i'm playing blue skies with nothing before tempest so i don't have anything to woory about.

Thanx, T.J.:p