Extended Combo Idea

B

BurlyBrute

My friend Chris came up with a nasty combo that's Extended legal and great for casual play. The combo consists of three cards: Alluren, Furious Assault, and any gating creature with a cc of three or less. This can go off easily third or fourth turn. Just thought I'd share.

M

mpgsheep

Bit slow. You have to play the creature like 20 times!

R

rakso

For a combo deck, I'd play Enduring Renewal + Goblin Bombardment + Shield Sphere, though.

THis isn't a Net Deck at present, but it's more logical than Aluren.

Shield Sphere is usable for early defense.

Enduring Renewal is white, which allows the use of Academy Rector and tutor, and Goblin Bombardment allows you to sac this.

Of course, you'd wish one of them were blue, and this thing is going to have mana problems.

B

BurlyBrute

A bit slow? First turn, forst, Bird. Second turn forest, Furious Assault. Third turn, forest, Alluren, cast Raging Kavu, trigger Assault, return Kavu, do 1 point. Repeat 19 times, third turn kill.
Th Kavu cast for free due to the Allurn, triggers the Assault, and returns himself to be cast as many times as needed. Infinate damage possibility.
You can kill every one in a multiplayer game when this goes off.

D

Duel

Um, the Enduring renewal/bombardment/shield sphere IS a netdeck. "Pebbles", I believe.

A friend of mine also has the combo, though he uses pandemonium. It's decent, but the problem is that it's g/r, so has no really good searchers for enchantments, or for anything, should it come to that.

A

arhar

You could also skip Furious Assault and just play Sparkcaster :)

I

Istanbul

That's where Gamble, Wall of Blossoms, and Multani's Acolyte come into play.

R

rakso

Duel: What I meant about it not being a Net Deck is that it's an old combo that was passed over after they discovered Trix and Pande-burst, that it's more unstable than these two, and that no one's been posting it on the Net yet after the restrictions.

So, you have time to make your own original version of the deck, as if adapting an old Type I deck to Extended.

B

Baskil

Here's a rough decklist

4 Alluren
4 Furious Assault
4 Fleetfoot Panther
4 Academy Rector
4 Grim Monolith
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Worldly Tutor
4 Tariff
3 Seal of Cleansing