Evil Eye on Articles

D

Duel

Who was it who had, for a good time, a top/bottom 10 of magic articles for that week? Shawn someone or other? Whatever happened to him? Why'd he stop? I know he was on these boards, briefly..... hmmm

Well, tell you guys what, huh, I'll start writing again May 16th, with a Prerelease report for Judgement. I've got a couple of articles already in the works. The last part is... I like the evil eye articles. I think we need someone to do that. To compile the top and bottom ten for every week or two weeks, and write about them. I may do it myself, if nobody else wishes to, but I think someone who is an incredible writer who really needs little to no MTG sense. Any thoughts? Volunteers? This is certainly the place to find intelligent people who just happen to be into Magic as a minor thing......

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Shawn "the Discriminator" Jackson, a.k.a. Baskil.

He probably stopped because some people here got really annoyed at him.

D

Duel

Maybe, but Gadflies have their place, any society needs intelligent and official critics....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I think he hasn't been around because of "real life" issues and/or time, not because he got a lot of flak from it.

Although that's an indication of the kind of reaction it'll get if it starts up again :)

It's gotta be someone who actually goes around and reads all the articles on different sites, mind you :)

A

Apollo

I think if it were only a top 10 list, it'd be very popular. I know I'd read it. But the idea of a bottom 10 always bugged me, because the guy that's trying to write for the first time is going to get humiliated and never try again or get any better.