4 rystic tutors
4 avatars of woe
4 avatars of might
4 avatars of hope
4 avatars of fury
4 blue avatars(sorry forgot name)

sideboard
basiclands(as many as wanted)
prophecy legend spell shapers(any preferable to you)

(reccommended for using evil minion tokens)
there is a very nice pikachu card set for sale at many storea

D

Duel

Haunted crossroads and infernal genesis! Why didn't I think of that? That's really cool! I love it!

T

theorgg

I remember playing against that deck...

and it's manstrobating pickachus...

It's on the Dojo somwhere...
at least my report that delt with it...

N

Neo_Keo

The blue avatar is called Avatar of Will which is so cool looking.

F

Fire Slinger

Cool. I'm going to make a deck like that for T2. Vampiric Tutors, City of Brass, Exhume, etc.

Any ideas?

D

Duel

exhume. As well as cards like attrition and other things to kill off your opponents stuff. Also atrifact mana.

N

nanokill

idea for evil discile tokens thanks to a player at the warroom in atlanta, ga

N

nanokill

any body know how i can get the updates of the mm block for apprentice so i can play this online

any info would be welcomed

C

Cateran Emperor

You used to be able to get the update at Meridian, but i dunno anymore. Check dragonstudios.com, they may know something.

N

nanokill

yes well thank you all for you input.....i am glad you liked the deck duel....

P

plaguelord2000

you might want to drop 2 of each none basic lands and add 2 of each basic lands just so you dont run out of lands and get screwed you also might want to drop some of the green lands for black mana and 2 of the avators of might for more black mana. you might thats stupid. but think about this your putting out 8 minion counters a turn if you get the infernal genisis combo out. them if you happen to drop anouter your putting out 16 a turn. you will never have to cast a creature and the avators of might should never reach play becouse you can pay its alternative mana cost. i think those a a few good suggestions to think about. hope they help you

N

nanokill

thanks plaguelord2000....i made the deck cut and dry basically, vry simple and straight forward......and since it is 5 color it is very, very versitile to what ever a player wishes to add or remove to play the deck......

T

Thrash Golem

Hey nano.. speed up the deck a little!

All i need to do is stone rain your lands. I know from experience.

sorry but i cant improve the deck, i dont play haunted genesis. ive never seen a good infernal genesis deck. if you can pull it off nano, i congratulate you

G

Gerode

Coat of Arms would be pure EVIL in this deck, but it's not T2. Have about 15 20/20's running around in two turns!

If you don't care about the Avatar theme, slim it down to 3 colors (B/U/G, Sub in Thorn Elemental and Tidal Kraken for Avatars of Hope and Fury).

N

nanokill

any ideas for the deck are welcome...thats why i posted it.......just keep posting your views....i am open to new ideas.....