Everyone Hates this deck.

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Well, say hello to one of the most-hated decks ever.
I'll say why immediately.

4x Seat of the Synod

See? What did i say?

1x Glimmervoid
3x Vault Of Whispers
4x Great Furnace
2x Darksteel Citadel
4x Skullclamp
4x Myr Servitor
3x Myr Retriever
4x Vedalken Archmage
1x Tinker
1x Darksteel Forge
1x Platinum Angel
2x Copper Gnomes
2x Krark-Clan Ironworks 38
4x Disciple of the Vault 42
2x Mycosynth Golem 44
3x Frogmite 48
3x Myr Enforcer 52
2x Broodstar
1x Skeleton Shard 56
1x Feedback Bolt
2x Thoughtcast
2x Cranial Plating
2x Shrapnel Blast
1x Library of Lat-Nam
2x Lightning Greaves

The deck is pretty powerful. I need a few copies of Arcbound Ravager, but other than that, it is almost perfect. The card advantage created by Vedalken Archmage is unbelievable. With three of them in play, I can pretty much play my entire deck without trouble, get platinum angel and darksteel forge on the field, and attack for the win. I mean, how many ways exist to kill an indestructable, untargetable creature? Not that many. The Myr Servitors are genius with skullclamp, and with mycosynth golem, myr retriever becomes insane.
This also happens to be the deck that my friends won't play against any more. They refuse to face off against it, and it really bugs me. Just because they can't make decks with a similar power...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Oh. I should've thought of that, actually. Yeah, one of my friends has the card. There are some cards I would like to get just to rip up. among them are
Meltdown
Goblin Vandal
Goblin Tinkerer
Shatterstorm
Furnace Dragon
And Kataki, War's Wage. I hate the cards, and they basically mean, Affinity is unplayable in any format!! :(

B

Budget Player Cadet

Failed?!?
Do you mean because it's incredibly overpowered and allows people with just one or two rares in their decks to win?
My very first Good deck was Bait and Bludgeon from Mirrodin. I won with it! What a change of pace! And that was even before I added the archmages skullclamps and disciples.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Oh yeah, and I would love to try it against really good players-its newer version isn't quite tested..