Event Decks: Spidey (Inspiring Heroics) vs Oversoul (Underworld Herald)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll have Marauder give my whole team Haste and Intimidate. Swing with everything for 7 damage. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Done.

Spidey: 1
Hand: 4
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Azorius Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or W to my mana pool)

(U) Ascended Lawmage (3/2; Flying; Hexproof)
(S) Battlewise Hoplite (2/2; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~, then scry 1)

Graveyard: Banisher Priest, Gods Willing
Exile:
================================================================================
Oversoul: 20
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5

(T) Rakdos Shred-Freak (2/1; Haste.)
(T) Pack Rat (1/1; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of rats I control. 2B, discard a card: create a token that's a copy of ~.)
(T) Mogis's Marauder (2/2; When ~ etb, up to X target creatures each gain intimidate and haste ueot, where X is my devotion to black.)

Graveyard: Doom Blade, Ultimate Price
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like this is it.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Hallowed Fountain

Done
Spidey: 1
Hand: 4
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Island
(T) Hallowed Fountain (As ~ ETB, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U or W to my mana pool)

(U) Ascended Lawmage (3/2; Flying; Hexproof)
(U) Battlewise Hoplite (2/2; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~, then scry 1)

Graveyard: Banisher Priest, Gods Willing
Exile:
================================================================================
Oversoul: 20
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5

(T) Pack Rat (1/1; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of rats I control. 2B, discard a card: create a token that's a copy of ~.)
(T) Mogis's Marauder (2/2; When ~ etb, up to X target creatures each gain intimidate and haste ueot, where X is my devotion to black.)

Graveyard: Doom Blade, Ultimate Price
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aaaannd..... that's it for me anyway. Man, this deck would just not get going. I guess we have to switch it up now...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, that was brutal. I figured you were in a bad spot once you used Banisher Priest on Marauder, but I thought maybe you'd get the means to protect the Priest and catch up.