!!!!, etc... ???

O

orgg

Has anyone noticed all of our 'new members' now have some permutation of exclamation points?

Really, Nightstalkers, quittit.

If it's not you... Than who is it, and WHY?

N

Nightstalkers

Already pointing the blame at us... Hmm, that was quick. I guess you guys already figured out about the "rises" in "visitors" that we staged and such.

But this new occurance is not of our design. You may however try looking towards the people that I myself have bounced from other places to here.

R

Rooser

Yeah, I'm concerned that this might be a serious problem. I'm worried we might serious spamming/bandwith problems. The higher-ups need to investigate this NOW.

N

Notepad

Um, does this mean Lord Ed is gonna have to come down and start shooting lightning bolts from his arse again? Seriously, I got scared as heck the last time, and I could still see it all while hiding under a bed. (Who's bed it was, I dunno. I just lept there because those bolts were scary, and one tends to think stuff is aimed at them when they're committing armed robbery, y'know...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
One of you guys mentioned it to me and I passed it on to Ed, haven't heard anything about it after that though...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Some people just go nuts in front of a keyboard. Especially if they were nuts to begin with, hence the punctuation saturation.

Edit: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111~~

N

Notepad

Puncterified by the idiousness of the custumarians!?! How dare they! I'll kill them for doing that to Ed!!!