ESPN showing

T

theorgg

WhaT MONTH IS IT, DAMMIT!

I havn't posted in thirty seconds!!!

WTF is WRONG WITH YOU ‰¶‡† ƒ©® BøæñÈ$!!?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
:confused:

Umm, Orgg? Did you just wake up? From a reeeeaaaally long nap? Were you abducted by aliens or something? Time travel?

Where ya' been?

G

garfobosonfire

Thanx for the info, Case. That is helpful, finally the times arent at an outrageous time.

T

theorgg

no. I got pissed off because it wasn't letting me put my topic up.

somthing fu(dge tastes good)cked up and It didn't leave the posting thing or somthing.
I used the character map to cuss out the artical system...

[me]kicks the arse of this post to the top so it doesn't leave pre-maturly[/me]

T

theorgg

"Noone involved deserves to loose their jobs," said Vimes. He looked at the candle. "Except possibly me," he added.

He stopped at the doorway and turned. "and if you ever want candle-ends, we've always got lots at the Watch House. Nobby'll have to start buying cooking fat like everyone else."

-from Feet of Clay, a book in the Discworld seiries by Terry Pratchett

T

theorgg

I did a booster draft @ nutral ground atlanta today.

one of the swamps they gave me was an APAC.

is that cool?

just to knock this to the top as a reminder...

A

Almindhra

I saw the show today...We recorded it...It was pretty fun seeing it...An actual "sportscast"...With commentaters and everything...They were better than those ones that were on the Magic Championish tape that Yellowjacket gave me (did I give that back to you?)...And Jon Finkel looked so different than when I saw him last...ANd hes 21...I thought he was like, 16...I guess he hit peuberty or something...Anyway, I'm glad it'll be on on a regular basis

A

arhar

I liked it, too!

Although I really didn't understand the way Jon Finkel played. I guess no one can understand the greats huh? But when he had one 2/2 creature (i think a Grunt), and opponent 3 big creatures, like Deadly Insect and Snorting Gahr, he... kept attacking and using Rath's Edge to ping the opponent? He didn't win that game :)