2x Vernal Bloom
2x Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
2x Abundance

Artifact:

4x Pentivus
4x Skullclamp
-------------------------/
------------------------/

Clamp the tokens to pump out more tokens. I have not tested or built it, but it seems fun, and interesting.

R

Rooser

My problem with Epic Struggle has always been that it's too much of a "win more" card. If you got 20 creatures on the table, shouldn't you have won my now?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not if your opponent is holding them off somehow :) I was playing the last of 3 opponents in a MP game, he had elves and that guy who makes whatever elves or tokens whenever a non-Elf comes in play, and had about 10 creatures out and building more. I had a flying white "Propaganda" creature out and Worship. He couldn't kill me and I was waiting to get my second one so I could fly over and kill him :)

M

Mikeymike

I don't think it works. Words of Wilding makes 2/2 tokens - Skullclamp won't kill it w/o a 2nd Skullclamp. And even if that happens you've just invest 6 mana to turn 1 token in 4. You'll beat them down before you get to 20 creatures.

On a side note, I feel like the perfect Epic Struggle card would be Myr Incubator, b/c it can be used as an instant, and it is essentially a 2-card combo.