• Start date
T

TheCasualOblivion

Betrayers of Kamigawa

Enshrined Memories
Rare
Sorcery
XG
Reveal the top X cards of your library. Put all creature cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.

This screams Elf-Deck to me. More annoyance.

R

Rooser

This screams Creature-heavy deck to me actually. Yes, elves are good, obviously, but it can be nice in a creature-oriented beatdown deck too. Plop down all your threats, then just refill your hand if and when they deal with them. Could also be good in any deck that likes excess utility creatures, as well as any combo deck that relies heavily on multiple or duplicate creature pieces. (*cough* False Cure + Skyshroud Cutter *cough*).

N

Notepad

TCO has the best spammage idea. Elves work best with this card. Yeah, toolbelt decks and just normal beatdown will like it, but nothing can spam out faster than elves with the help of this.

L

Limited

I'm thinking the new snakes are the way to go.. all that burnless mana you'd be getting will allow for massive carddrawing!

M

Mikeymike

This reminds me of Weird Harvest, though each has a slightly different dynamic.

I feel like this can be dangerous with cards that drop stuff for 'free', like Sneak Attack (Spidey), Aluren, and Mycosynth Golem.

I'd enjoy teaming up this, the Golem, and Veldalken Orrey for ugly EOT plays.

I have little doubt that this card can be strong, as in the right deck it says "XG - draw X creatures". Green can definitely mount some forces with this.

Ferret

Staff member
It could be nasty in any deck that uses Amplify critters in it. I've seen quite a few beefy beasts that are bad enough on their own, but when you use Amp they become rather sickening...also handy for grabbing some of those Cycling critters from the Onslaught block...

-Ferret

"But, more than likely, it'll be used for Elves..."

N

Notepad

Hmm, R/G? Wow...elves or snakes for fast mana, and maybe a Sylvan Library or Preferred Selection for a bit of manipulation, then you dump that and draw into some dragons for amplify?

Ooooh yeah! NOW WE'RE COOKING!!! :D

Flavor-wise, snakes would be best with dragons. You could call it "Brotherhood of the Scale" or "...of the Fang" or something cool like that. :D

F

Force of Will Smith

the only problem is that with it's wording, it reveals them. Otherwise you could create a crazy card drawing engine :(. Still rocks with elves though...
Ok, ill tap my priest, tap my cradle, tap my seeker to untap my priest, draw 9 more elves.