Enemy Colors

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Whats your favorite pair of enemy colors and why?

E

ErinPuff

There's no poll on this one.. but my favorite is U/R, because there are so many nasty things that can be done with it.

G

Gerode

I have 4 B/W decks. It seems that the best card interactions are with those colors, and they cover each other's weaknesses rather well.

D

Dementia

Turbo control is just plan mean.

Oh, look second turn Disk.

I blow up everything you got then counter whatever else you try to do.

It's so mean:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
They were the first colors I gravitated to and I thought burn and protection complemented each other.

N

NeuroDeus

B/W definitely... I was told that it was stupid playing B/W when my group started playing magic just because "You cannot have evil and good fight together"

blah...

S

superguy

B/G. I love this combination, just like I love black/green reanimation. Pernicious Deed is already my favourite card from Apocalypse. I don't know why, I just luve it.

C

Cateran Emperor

Black - Green, fat creatures get a second run at destruction.

E

Elrond

Black - White because they do manage to cover the others weaknesses and getting to play with both Serra Angels and Sengir Vampires in the same deck is a good thing, plus Vindicate is just awesome looking.

M

Mikeymike

These 2 colors compliment each other beautifully.

Red / White
Mass red damage / Prot-red creatures and other damage prevention
Small efficient critters / small efficient critters
Mass destruction for ground creatures / good flyers

And so many more. I have 3 R/w decks right now (and now that I think about it 3 R/W/G decks also, huh)

Black / Green is a close 2nd.
Green / Blue 3rd

---------
I like building opposing color decks much more b/c they are usually much more original and versatile.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

black green, I can destroy opposing creatures, whilst sending fatties over to do the damage

D

Duel

u/g, for the combo of control and beatdown.

Or B/W, because they're just cool together.