en-Kor Mono white

B

bryson430

Yes, I know that the en-Kors were ages ago. But I've just finished it and wondered what you thought.

4 Shaman en-Kor
4 Nomads en-Kor
4 Lancers en-Kor
4 Spirit en-Kor
1 Warrior en-Kor
2 Veteran Bodyguard
2 Ironfist Crusher

1 Story Circle
4 Disenchant
2 Wave Of Reckoning
3 Pacifism
1 Swords To Ploughshares
2 Castle
2 Armageddon
1 Zuran Orb

2 Kor Haven
4 Forbidding Watchtower
16 Plains

So, the idea is to absorb any damage by spreading it thinly across the creatures - drop it to a bodyguard, let the shaman take it and then spread it out, and nibble away for 1 or 2 until your opponent dies.

I'd replace one of the pacifisms with a STP if I had a spare one...

The Ironfist Crushers are the newest addition - they used to be Radiants Dragoons, and before that they were Kjeldoran Phalanxs, basically a fat 2/5 or 2/4 to drop damge into. I thought the Ironfist/Shaman combo might do nicely.

Wave of Reckoning/Castle is always fun. Took out Lord Bane's Nichol Bolas with that recently, which was entertaining.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the Zuran Orb/Armageddons. They're in there and seem to be randomly useful - but they don't fit the "theme" of the deck, really.

B

bryson430

I was actually thinking Crusades and another Castle, but you could be onto something there...

Maybe 2 Crusades and a Disc?

R

Razormouse

pariah also fun card. I played a deck with 4 warrior en kor and 4 spirit encor and some protection from colors creatures. I think 4 swords good in any white deck. I dont think need nev's disc. I think either wrath or gedeon. No need to clear the board, I think geddeon work best with this. Also good one is the enchantment that makes creatures like cho-manno. Were prevent all dmg to them.

T

train

The reason I mentioned the disk was because you had nothing to reset the game if needed... and getting rid of your own land won't help...

B

bryson430

The main times I've used the geddon were just following a wave of reckoning that wiped the other side of the board...but, you're right, my super blocking abilities are kinda useless if "he" has more creatures than I can block...

L

Lord Bane

Get Stuffed Bryson!,

You may have taken out Nicol, but I seem to remember you getting hammered by every other "device of pain" I have.

Although, the "En-Kor" deck has some nice touches.

By the way I now have 4 fluctuators, and the "Rift" deck is now almost ready to be unleashed.

Beat you soon!

K

Killerbob

I think you should play cho-manno, revolutionary, or/and task force. Pariah is better than pacifism. Play it on cho-manno.
Personal incarnation fits the theme, and makes also tricks with pariah (redirect damage done to incarnation to youself, and then redirect the damage from yourself to the creature pariah enchants).
I think I´ve done it before, but heres my en-kors:

STAYING ALIVE

16 plains
1 karakas
2 crystal vein -goes well with land tax
2 ancient tomb -pariah
1 kor haven

4 nomads en-kor
4 warrior en-kor
2 wall of essence -will soon be Legions wall of hope
2 task force -absorbs infinite damage
3 spirit en-kor
2 cho-manno -absorbs infinite damage
1 lancers en-kor -sucks, but I have to play all en-kors
1 veteran bodyguard -fits the theme
1 personal incarnation -fits the theme, and I really enjoy playing stuff like that

3 land tax
2 seal of cleansing
4 pariah -creature kill and fog in one. Comboes with cho-manno or task force.
2 cho-mannos blessing -very nice in combination with pariah. Even on opponents creatures!Good with all en-kors.
1 skull of orm -gets pariah, blessing or seals back.
1 story circle
1 worthy cause -an old combo -makes infinite life with en-kors and task force
1 celestial convergence -wins when you have infinite life. Worship is better -far to good!
1 zuran orb -helps celestial convergence (and you!)
3 wave of reckoning -just plain good in this deck
1 kor chant -sucks, but I have to play it

I dont know why I havent any ivory towers in it -guess it fits with 3 land taxes.

T

Tabasco

The cheapest combo though, that I run in my version is:

Wall of Glare + Inviobility + Pariah

heheheheh

heheheheh

heheheheh