Ed is god!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I am the mighty Ed i am speaking through nodnarb24. Do what i ask of you. Send nodnarb24 all of your magic cards

N

nodnarb24

tag Guard

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!! HE'S CONTROLING ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
[No one is going to help they are under my control -Ed]

H

Hetemti

This key that he pulled from an unspecified area...is it perchance Solomon's Key?

T

The Magic Jackal

At the risk of getting a labotamy from ed, An assasssin is free to make his own decisions.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Please Ed, don't harm me. I will submit.
[All shall submit or suffer banishment -Ed]
[HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am Mad with power -Ed]

D

DÛke

Ed is a GOD alright, but a legend, NO!
:)I'm a legend that ED can't harm :)

[I like it when I don't get mentioned. Ed, perhaps, will leave you alone. :) --Zadok001]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Duke, what makes you think your a legend and why do you think Ed can't harm you.
[Yah, Why -Ed]

D

DÛke

I don't feel, I KNOW :)
I know that he can't harm me because he's nice.
HE could harm you THOUGH :)
Why do I think I'm a legend?
I don't think I'm a legend: I know I'm a legend :)
I know this because of past expiences with real life people :) That's all, aight :)

Ed is a god
I am a legend
No comparission :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Give some examples of experiences that makes you "legendary".

D

Duel

You all know Ed is short for "Edits your posts..."

[I wanna hear your way to interpret _my_ name in this manner. That would be a neat trick. --Zadok001]

D

DÛke

I have helped so many people in my lifetime.
I'm only 17, and I already have helped so many friends, not with homework and crap, but in other 'sneaky' way.
I'm not a thief, but my friends, usually the girls, are shoplifters, they love to shop lift, so I help them, and the call me a "legend", guys call me "Salami" because my name is Salam...They all, consider me a legend umong them, ofcourse, it had taken so many driving tickets, grounding from parents, bad grades on report cards, and a lot of break up between girlfriends, but you know what, being considered a 'legend' is really something you should be proud of...I am!

Ed is a God of the CPA :)
I'm the legend of reality :)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ed is a god
I am a legend
No comparission
Exactly - you are weak, puny one.

[me]crushes his head[/me]

Duel - I believe it's short for Ed Sullivan, but don't quote me on that :D

D

DÛke

Ed, in these boards, heck yeeya I'm a weakling. You're the god of these boards. In real life, however, I'm a lengend, and I'm afraid you can't change that :)

Ed, the strong god of CPA
Me, the strong legend of real life

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

That stuff just makes you an accomplice to theft and a no good trouble maker not a legend. A legend is someone, thats not varifiable a true person, who is remembered throughout time in stories and myths far beyond his time. Trust me your not a legend.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Yah you can, tell them that your not. It's that simple

D

DÛke

That's the problem, I AM :)
Hey, if you don't like me or don't like the way I act, that's not my problem, I don't care, as long as you respect me in here the way I will resepct you. Is that cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.