Ebay Ranting

N

Nightstalkers

So I finally decided to pick up a pair of goggles for my scooter...

But one catch... the guy decides that instead of shipping "USPS EXPRESS MAIL" as I had paid for he wants to send it first class only...

So do you think that's enough to alert Ebay to it's attention?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yes. You should get what you paid for. If he listed Express Mail, you should get Express Mail.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Not to mention that right on the listing that if I am disatisfied with their service, I should inform them. So I asked why I was having my item shipped via first class instead of express and he told me it was the same amount of time... Well... Yes and no. They say that it's the same amount of time but if you send express mail then there is a USPS guarantee that it'll arrive the next day or your money back. First class takes about a week to get to any destination.

And the guy exploded at me asking why I am "witching" over shipping details when that's the lowest price on the goggles that I'll find anywhere.

S

sageridder

You purchased the shipping as much as the item, it should be shipped the way you paid for.You should save all emails from and to this guy in case this gets worse for evidence to ebay.You both agreed to certian terms for the sale he changes them and complains when you question him about it, sounds like you might end up with a problem with the product as well.

N

Nightstalkers

Well, the listing states that it's "100% new merchandise" so I probably can get my money back if it's damaged since I paid for insurance on the item as well.

But if he didn't get the insurance, that's his fault.

He charged me $6.50 for express mail.

H

HOUTS

I have 100% feedback and it all came from being honest with shipping. I've mailed back 1.03 cents over shipping charges.
People will remember you for it, and it promotes honesty on Ebay.

If you weren't given the correct shipping, save your e-mails and ask for a refund. Do this first. Then save your conversations. More than likely, if he has a decent feedback, or isn't an idiot, he'll refund you the money. If not, then follow up with Ebay and open a complaint. You have that right.

-HOUTS-