Ear Wax & other embarrasing body functions

Ever have body functions turn against you during a game?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • MAYBE

• I'm not telling!

• Total voters

Killer Joe

Okay, the other night I'm sitting there playing in a tourney when all of a sudden I feel this *thing* rolling out of my ear and down the side of my face and then plopping down onto my shoulder and plummiting to the floor, all during my upkeep :mad: !
My opponent didn't notice the avalanche but I mentioned it anyhow. I look down at the floor and there it is, in all it's glory, a ball of ear wax the size of a swollen rasin (gross :rolleyes: ).
Instead of doing the normal thing and deny it ever happened, I lean down and touch it with the tip of my finger and guess what, yup, it sticks to it. I get up and flick it into the garbage can and gross everyone out :). <THUD>

This is just one thing that has happened to me of many other things like the silent but deadly flatulant *who did that!?* odor where no one will ever claim it and it doesn't go away but hovers over all of the gamers like a vulture waiting for an innocent nose to inhale, muwhahahahaha!!!!

How about the *pizza Burp* with everything on it or the Onion Burger you just ate. Talk about TECH and Stratagy :).

Of course, my pet peeve is "B.O.", this one is actually preventable, but NOOOOOOOOO, there's always one guy in the crowd that justifies everyone's notion that gamers stink. Who IS this guy and why does he stink!? And I bet he plays Black, alot.

Back when I had Bells Palsy, I remember during a game of having a feeling like my shirt pocket was wet, here I had drooled down my face (the affected part) and was getting myself all wet, how embarrassing :(.

You know, these things do happen all the time and most of the time you can't do thing one about it (except bathe). So how about it? Anything *weird* happen to you like this?

T

theorgg

one guy in the crowd that justifies everyone's notion that gamers stink. Who IS this guy and why does he stink!? And I bet he plays Black, alot.
Well, I do take showers every morn. My oder stems from perpetual swetting from my neck down that seeps into the clothing I'm wearing. Late in a tournament... well, let's just say that I've seen opponents look quite supprised....

If you come to GP: ATLANTA, you'll see me in a judge suit with the same characteristics...

A

Almindhra

YOU'RE NASTY!!...

haha, I feel so sorry for you...But seriously, watch out for that stuff before the gatekeeper lets you out of the house...

A

Almindhra

Thats different you see because a poop poking thing is something we all go through, but in private...That whole nasty earwax crap was all over the room and stuff and people were looking...*shudders*...Gross...

A

arhar

Umm... what's that poop poking thing that we all go through ?? I'm seriously confuzzled :eek:

A

Almindhra

You know, when you really have to go to the bathroom, and the turtle head is poking out...

F

fuzzy510

I'm the only one who can be confuzzled! You can only be CONFOOZLED!!!!!

S

sageridder

Come on mindi give them the link to your "When I poop my pants" song.:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A great line from last years Notables (speaking of which, I'll hopefully get this years up this week)

There was only one time I had ear wax "fall out", and that was at swimming practice. Fortunately everyone else was swimming, so I just flicked it in a skimmer :D