DS9

A

Almindhra

I thought it was funny that DP9 was on at the same time as Voyager...I guess DS9 was just a bad idea...

Power to Star Trek the Next Generation...

And Commander Riker plays trombone...*big smile*

Z

Zadok001

You mean, no one likes Crusher. Either one.

How did the DS9 series end? Uh... Well, the good guys kick some bad guy butt all over the galaxy, and then the good guys cry and split up. Brief enough for you? (If you really want a spoiler, I'll put in more, but that's the general idea.)

"VERY general idea..."

A

Almindhra

No one likes Riker?...Hes great!...He was so strong and he was in love with Troi...Whom I also love in the show

But I always disliked Crusher...Too much of a feminazi

Killer Joe

The crew of the Enterprise in ST:TNG, were a bunch of panzies (including Riker). Now Kirk, wooooooooooo, the very mention of his name is enough to make a young Klingon cry, he was the man. And THAT, was a crew; Bones was always there to hassle Spock, Mr. Spock always had the right calculation or answer and Scotty, well, Scotty always had the ship ready to blast any Klingon.

VOTING TIME!!!!!!
Which was the best Captian?
a.) Cisco
b.) Janeway
c.) Kirk
d.) Professor X (I mean Picard)

Which was the best 2nd. in charge?
a.) Maj. Kiara (name?)
b.) Mr. Spock
c.) Riker
d.) Chakotay (Wassup!)

Which was the best gratutious babe?
a.) Nurse Chapel
b.) Seven of Nine
c.) Troi
d.) The original Dax

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I never realized there were soooo many
trekkies! :D

I have one thing to say: Voyager sucks.
No quantum torpedos,
not enough phasers
horrible shuttles, except Delta Flyer

The fleet at the end of DS9 was sweet!
Picard Rules, Sisko with close 2nd place.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

[Edited by Multani on May 5th, 2000 at 05:39 PM]

A

Almindhra

Captain PICARD is of course the best...Kirk was terrible because William Shatner can't act!...

And Riker was of course the best 2nd in command!...He plays trombone!

And I really liked Troi...I'm a fan of psychic powers...And she was so pretty...so, yeah, Troi

The Next Generation was just the best Star Trek...There was such a big difference between the orginal and generation, techno wise...How could you not love it?

C

Chaos Turtle

Janeway is my mom. (too bad her show sucks)

Spock is the best Number One ever, not to mention a kick-ass Ambassador.

I don't know much about gratuitous babes, but Jadzia Dax looked as if she had a very nice genetic makeup, not to mention brains.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Chaos, when you said that DS9 ended with a bang, you weren't totally correct. The Finale STARTED with a bang and ended in a whimper. I thought overall it was a lackluster.

I totally agree with you about Spock and Dax.

-Multani to Urza

F

FoundationOfRancor

Best series: TNG!!!
Best 1st: PICARD!!!
Best 2nd: SPOCK!!!
Best babe: SEVEN OF NINE!!!!

F

FadingInsomniac

OK, here is the actual bests:

1st: Kirk
2nd: DATA!!!!!!
Babe: 7 of Nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whiny Brat: Wesley

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Kirk's okay, but he's not the best.
Data and Spock tie
7 of 9... OHHH YAHHHH
Nuff said. :D

-Multani to Urza

F

FadingInsomniac

How about 7 of 9's form-fitting outfit? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... Them's some nice curves.

I

Istanbul

Seven of Nine + Spock + Data = The most unenthusiastic threesome you've ever seen.

Roll THAT around in your brains for a few millenia. ;)

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

Okay, this may sound a little funny to you guys, but I had to work 3 to 11 for 2 and a half years. WHEN DID DS9 END?! HOW DID IT END?! WHATEVER HAPPENED IN VOYAGER?!

It was very stupid to try to put two shows on at the same time. Voyager started off interesting and just got bad after a while because there's no way that ship could have lasted as long as it did with all the damage it took!

I missed every episode in the last two years. What interesting things happened?

Killer Joe

From what I can tell, DS9 ended with the Bjorans taking back the station with a residual presence of the federation. That's all I can get (you guys we weren't much help). Voyager is still on it's way home and someone posted here way back in January that Voyager was going one more season then ending with them getting home. This week's episode has Troi and Reggie from the Enterprise guest appearing, Wassup! And I once saw an interview with the actress who plays Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) who said she thought that her character would kill Star Trek: Voyager. She obviously is NOT a hormonal teenage-boy. Neither am I.
Now, c'mon, let's her it: Kirk or Picard - Who would a game of Magic?

F

FadingInsomniac

Well, considering the fact that some actual thought goes into the game, I'd have to go with Picard. He's the smart one.