Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw Go

G

Griffion2000

I have been brainstorming, and after looking through some acumulated knowlage, I came up with a 100 card Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw - Draw Go Deck. ;)

The idea to the deck is to burn threw the deck for counterspells. People always say that their opponent can't counter every spell, but with this deck, you can! :D

I don't know what actual cards to use, thats why I've come to you. I only have cards from merc. block and invasion.

Heres my deck list:

30 Islands
16 Bounce
04 Bis Ass Creature
30 Counters
20 Card Drawing

Any cards to suggest?

T

Teferi

16 Bounce
4-Seal of Removal
4-Boomerang
4-Withdraw
4-Wash out
30 Counters
4-Daze
4-Thwart
4-Foil
4-Counterspell
4-Prohibit
4-Spell Blast
4-Power Sink
2-Disrupt
20 Card
4-Accumulted Knowledge
4-Prosperity
4-Gush
4-Brain Storm
4-Opt
4 Big @$$ Creatures
4-Tidal Kraken (why, i don't know)
30-Islands

D

Duel

okay, here goes:

16 bounce:
4 Boomerang
4 Repulse
4 Wash out
4 Seal of removal

30 counters:
4 Thwart
4 Foil
4 counterspell
4 power sink
4 Daze
2 prohibit
4 Desertion (alternate win condidition)
4 Exclude

20 card-drawers
4 Accumulated knowledge
4 Fact or fiction
4 Gush
4 Opt
4 Brainstorm

4 Big creatures:
1 Air elemental
1 Sliptide serpent
2 Tidal Kraken

Now the big question: How do you deal with Obliterate?

L

Landkiller

Well. I know that this may not be a possibility, but Palinchron is the best creature you could ask for.

Anyway, Why play a creature? Just throw in Dominates, and use thiers. Maybe put in some way of assuring you can't deck yourself, then your in business.

T

Teferi

whoa! when i did card drawing on mine i completly forgot about fact or fiction

Melkor

You should also consider Browse as permanent card drawing on the table. Its in 6th and especially with a larger deck it can definitely be a machine. Also, even though it doesn't draw cards, Soothsaying is a wonderful way to stack the deck in your favor.

D

Duel

Palinchron is a great fattie, but again, I ask, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEAL WITH OBLITERATE?

I

Istanbul

How to deal with Obliterate:

The same way every other deck deals with Obliterate. Kill them before they can cast it, or try to hold enough resources so that it doesn't shut you down totally.