Dragon's Maze Intro Packs: Spidey (Azorius Authority) vs Mooseman (Gruul Siege)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Bloodrush — {1}{R}{G}, Discard Zhur-Taa Swine: Target attacking creature gets +5/+4 until end of turn.) on the Shanktail (MT, MT, Forest)
Response?
Damage resolves?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Lions and Wurm die
Take 12
Saruli Gatekeepers Wish I had some gates
Done

Spidey: 3
Hand: 2
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(U) Azorius Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W or U to my mana pool)
(T,T,T,T) Plains x4
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Azorius Cluestone (T: Add W or U to my mana pool.; WU, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Stealer of Secrets (2/2; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)
(U) Azorius Justiciar (2/2; When ~ ETB, detain up to two target creatures Mooseman controls)
(U) Lavinia the Tenth (4/4; Pro-red; When ~ ETB, detain each nonland permanent Mooseman controls with converted mana cost of 4 or less)

Graveyard: Azorius Cluestone, Silvercoat Lion, Silvercoat Lion
Exile:
======================================================================
Mooseman: 14
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Mountain x4
(TT) Forest x2
(U) Gruul Cluestone ( A, {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. {R}{G}, {T}, Sacrifice Gruul Cluestone: Draw a card. )

Gruul War Chant (Each attacking creature you control gets +1/+0 and can't be blocked except by two or more creatures.)

(T) Kraul Warrior (Insect Warrior, 2/2, {5}{G}: Kraul Warrior gets +3/+3 until end of turn.)
(T) Viashino Shanktail (, 3/1, First strike. Bloodrush )
(S) Saruli Gatekeepers (Elf Warrior, 2/4, When Saruli Gatekeepers enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Gates, you gain 7 life.)

Graveyard: Rubblebelt Maaka, Zhur-Taa Swine, Ruination Wurm
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't I take 10? 8 from the Shanktail who was Bloodlusted and 2 from the Warrior?

EOT, sac the Cluestone to draw a card.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Sunspire Gatekeepers - yeah, I could have used another Gate...

Done

Spidey: 3 (5?)
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Island x3

(U) Stealer of Secrets (2/2; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)
(U) Azorius Justiciar (2/2; When ~ ETB, detain up to two target creatures Mooseman controls)
(U) Lavinia the Tenth (4/4; Pro-red; When ~ ETB, detain each nonland permanent Mooseman controls with converted mana cost of 4 or less)
(S) Sunspire Gatekeepers (2/4; When ~ ETB, if I control two or more Gates, put a 2/2 white Knight creature token w/vigilance onto the battlefield)

Graveyard: Azorius Cluestone, Silvercoat Lion, Silvercoat Lion, Azorius Cluestone
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Mountain x4
(TT) Forest x2
(U) Gruul Cluestone ( A, {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. {R}{G}, {T}, Sacrifice Gruul Cluestone: Draw a card. )

Gruul War Chant (Each attacking creature you control gets +1/+0 and can't be blocked except by two or more creatures.)

(T) Kraul Warrior (Insect Warrior, 2/2, {5}{G}: Kraul Warrior gets +3/+3 until end of turn.)
(S) Saruli Gatekeepers (Elf Warrior, 2/4, When Saruli Gatekeepers enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Gates, you gain 7 life.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Don't I take 10? 8 from the Shanktail who was Bloodlusted and 2 from the Warrior?
+1/+0 from the war chant
UUD
Volcanic Geyser (, I, Volcanic Geyser deals X damage to target creature or player.)
for 5
Response?

Spidey: 3 (5?)
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Island x3

(S) Sunspire Gatekeepers (2/4; When ~ ETB, if I control two or more Gates, put a 2/2 white Knight creature token w/vigilance onto the battlefield)

Graveyard: Azorius Cluestone, Silvercoat Lion, Silvercoat Lion, Azorius Cluestone
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Mountain x4
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Gruul Cluestone ( A, {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. {R}{G}, {T}, Sacrifice Gruul Cluestone: Draw a card. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. Talk about a top deck, although I think you had this one. Good game!

So it looks like we did all of Dragon's Maze. You up for some Theros Intro Packs? I'll start a thread.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ha, I didn't think the aggression was going to do it with all that detaining you had, but the War Chant was the difference.
Good game as it was back and forth a bit.
Theros is a go.