T

timmy

you should add a forum on drafting
while most drafting is competitive it can also be considered casual
anyway i think it would be good to add a forum for drafting
just a thought

T

train

Since drafting can be casual play(the basic ideal of this site), it would probably do well in a thread...

There is some strategy discussed on this site, but not as much as others...

I'm willing to talk it, as others are, but most of us don't play serious sanctioned tourneys... I do, but not everyone else does...

and I do better at constructed than sealed... draft I only play in quick-sanctioned side events...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think anyone's mentioned drafting before... the thing is, not a lot of people do it competitively here. Except for the ones in CPA Gaming, I don't know if it's worth a whole separate forum.

N

Nightstalkers

I've been in one draft before and gotten the living crap knocked outta me because of it! Thats why I still hate most of the cards in Odyssey.

Odyssey sux!!!!! 1 tournament pack and 4 boosters doesn't make a good deck.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Spiderman
I don't think anyone's mentioned drafting before... the thing is, not a lot of people do it competitively here. Except for the ones in CPA Gaming, I don't know if it's worth a whole separate forum.
I've often found that most casual players prefer the "randomness" of sealed vs the strategy of draft. Of course, that's just folks in my area...migh be different where you're at...

-Ferret

"Trying desperately to shut of the mindless voices..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, my group just like Constructed. The only time I get to do Sealed is the pre-releases and no one wants to draft...

I like it all, they all of their challenges :)

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... what could we do to facilitate the individual needs of gamers of the world? This is an alliance of casual gamers, and casual gamers come from all points of the globe.

Am I getting scruples? Bah!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would modify that to "casual gamers of Magic". Not many casual gamers of other genres come here...