Draft Tourney

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Is anyone up for a lorwyn-morningtide block draft? Alternatively, it could be any other block.
I can run most everything, but someone who isn't participating will have to send the boosters (two lorwyn, one morningtide).
After you are done with a booster, PM what's left in the booster to the guy to your left or right (depending on the round) (position will be decided once we have our players) and say on the forum that you've passed the booster. In the PM, please note how many cards are in the booster to prevent confusion on which pass we are on. This happens in real life, it shouldn't happen online.
Who's up for it?

Rakarth
MP

R

Rakarth

I'll have a go, although I'm not too crazy about Lorwyn/Morningtide. If everyone else wants to do it though that's no problem.

Rakarth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ultimate Drafts (we've done 1 in the past) are when we draft from 1 pack that contains 1 of every Magic card ever printed. You can read up about our last one. I think there's a sticky of it in the Games played forum.

Ransca, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

Uh, if people aren't up for Lorwyn, how about some other block draft?
I just remembered-I WOULD LOVE to do onslaught block.
And we'll roll for pairings for the rounds.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I doubt you'll get 8 people for this, as something like this on a forum is a HUGE undertaking, since each member has to respond to draft each card. Read the previous Ultimate Draft thread and you will see what I mean.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think the Chaos MP game is the most people you're gonna get (although if Oversoul and train were on regularly, they'd play - and even DF... but they're not...)

R

Rakarth

Can you draft with any less than eight at all? Less boosters or if you had only 5 people say, then you have 3 empty seats which each remove a random card from the booster when it's "passed" to them and then we continue drafting?

Rakarth

B

Budget Player Cadet

Where did I say eight? I don't need eight, any number is good.
What I said before on Chaos Game about not being in? I reconsidered-I'm just going to lie to my mom.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lying to your parents, especially when THEY are in control of whether you get internet or not, is a horrible thing to do.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah, but what choice do I have? (and giving up Play By Post is not a choice!)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Don't lie to your mom. And JC, don't tell us you are..... Were all adults and have to take responsibility for our actions.
Wait until you have permission and we can do a Rochester draft, it's a lot easier on line.

B

Budget Player Cadet

JC? Talking to me? That'd be JSS.
What's Rochester?