Does everbody know what time it is?

D

Darsh

I don't know if this is just me but there is a 0.09 time difference between my clock and the CPA's clock. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

N

nodnarb24

my clock is 7 min off from the cpa clock. My clock is always wrong.

N

nanokill

well...mine is 9 minutes off the cpa clock....it says 7:31 on my clock and 7:22 on the cpa clock......

H

Hawaiian mage

Mine is 364 hours off. I set it to do that myself.

[Edited by Hawaiian mage on September 23rd, 2000 at 09:36 PM]

L

lilpinhead

my clock is telling me that the time here is the same as the cpa's clock, not much of a difference as far as i can tell.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed the 10 minute time delay... maybe the CPA server is slowing down. Perhaps someone should bring it to Ed's attention if it's really important to someone ;)

D

Duel

Okay, my computer clock is 2 minutes off.

My watch is 7 minutes off

My tv is 3 minutes off

My VCR is three minutes off the OTHER way

The wall clock is 12 minuites off.

the alarm clock just keeps flashing 12:00

And that's just THIS room!

D

Duel

I know Barenaked Ladies wrote a cool song called "She's On Time", but never heard of the band Chicago. Anything I would know by them?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
was a big 80's light rock/ballad type band. You probably wouldn't hear anything by them today unless you listened to 80's night on mix stations or light rock stations.

"wife has the Greatest Hits album..."

[Edited by Spiderman on September 27th, 2000 at 07:20 AM]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I still remember someone bringing a Chicago album to school, and playing it for the class back in the 70's. I think it was around 6th grade, so that would make it around '73, I think.

Damn! :eek:

Hey Sleepy, how'd you hear about Chicago? :confused:

D

Duel

Oh, the 80's I don't remember much of the 80's. Probably cause I was born in 84....