Does anyone play Diablo II?

N

nodnarb24

I have it and I strongly recommend it. IMHO it is even better than the first.

In fact you should buy any game that is made by blizzard.

BLIZZARD RULES!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing beats a night of demon-slaying with some pals over B.Net :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

d2 massively rules. but if you play, play as the necromancer first. he rules. but you have to work on your magic, cuz he is massively weak. i could send ya my lev 33 necro. he rules. and is unhacked

A

Aku Necromancer

yeah, and its cool that there will be a sequel to this wonderful game. check it out at blizzards homepage. the druid and assassin look pretty cool.
Is it just me, or can blizzard do no wrong. All there games have become a huge succuss. You got Diablo 1&2/Star Craft and Brood War(blizzards best games in my opinion)/and the warcraft series. All of these games are really popular.

C

Cateran Emperor

Blizzard has far and away the greatest track record of any developer anywhere, period.

I personally prefer Black Knights (Axe Barbarians), but the General (Summoning Necro) and the Pyromaniac (Fire Sorceress) are also fun.

M

magicman_moe

hehehe

I AM NECROMOENCER!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHE necros rule screw barbarians!

D

dw51688

Me necromancer too! OH YEAH! SCREW YOU BARBARIANS! DIE! DIE! DIE!

A

Aku Necromancer

personally I like all the characters, but I think they made the barbarian a little to strong. cripes, whirlwind is insanly strong and leap attack is priceless, and extremly useful.I also like the necromancer the best, but a level 30 barb, vs. a level 30 Necro, its obvious that the barb will win no contest there.

N

nodnarb24

A paladin can kick the butts of both necromancer and barbarian with one hand tied behind his back.

A

Aku Necromancer

yeah, I found that out when I dueled a level 20-something paladin, and I had my 31 Barb. He used charge on me and killed me in a few hits. ouch

R

Riva Iron-Grip

use bonewall, or boneprison, then curse him with iron maiden. then use bone spear. and poison nova

P

ptolomea

i got diablo2 and it is still good as hell, i got a lvl 63 sorceress which rules!( i just love sorceresses) and a bunch of others. only prob with the game is LAG! does n e of u play online? i do and if any one else does, send me a msg and we can play it togeather!

(note: i think the barb, necro, and the pali are boring to play with( you'll understand after u play as a high lvl sorceress) the amazon is cool though. also the sorc has got the best spell in the game!>> frozen orb!! if n e 1 wants to prove me wrong, then face me in a duel, my sorc vs whatever other char!)

blizzard rules!

[Edited by ptolomea on 12-11-00 at 03:05 PM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

dude, you must be hacking with a trainer, cuz i haven't even gotten my necro(lev 33) much higher than that cuz it doens't give too much experience. and how long did that take you? cuz it took me about 1 month of straight playing to get l33. and if i had lev 63 necro, i would whooop your wimpy ass to hell and back punk. now go away.

C

Cateran Emperor

My current barb is up to lv. 77. I'm almost on the ladder...no wait, I'm not.

Trust me, Barbarian is the best. I'm currently able to do over 1200 damage with one swing :D

A

Aku Necromancer

its really not that hard to level up in the game. consistency is the key. also, I like the Necro the best. The barb is by far the most powerful in the game. also the soceress is cool, I think she is the weakest, just compare her to the Necro. Whats the necro without minions, nothing much and easy to kill much like the soceress.

P

ptolomea

hmm, u talk big but your actions wont be able to back up ur words(riva)u can say "if" this and "if" that but that wont prove n e thing unless ur ****** necro was at 63.if u dont belive that my sorceress is at that lvl,meet me sometime in the game. i DONT like barbs and necros because every 1 has oneand they're not fun to play with when all of ur teamates are the same character.actually now, my sorc is at 64 not 63(just lvled)

[Edited for profanity - TomB]

K

KaVu_LoRd

oh my! i have a laptop, so i cant play diablo 2. but i got a playstation and i love the first game. if anyone knows anything of d2 for ps lemme know.

i prefer a warrior over any sissy punk ass spells anyday in diablo 1

damn... barbarians, paladins, amazons,necro, sorserors????

A

arhar

I personally will never be able to play Diablo II after playing Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.... no contest.

C

Cateran Emperor

BG1 = Excellent
BG2 = Look higher... 3rd edition rules are excellent additions

D2 = Still looking up and up and up and up some more...