Does anyone know........

G

Griffion2000

Does anyone know any good sites to play dungeons and dragons online??? :confused:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

you're kidding right? no one plays d&d online anymore. mainly cuz there is no way to make sure they aren't cheating.

N

netgnome

go to webrpg.com they have a program that allows online play and prevents cheating, last i checked there was an al-qua-dim campaign going

K

krichaiushii

Netgnome is right. Webrpg.com (sometimes webrpg.net works) is a GREAT site for RPGs, both online and offline.

Excellent forums, as well.

And I read somewhere (WotC newspage) about an online game similar to Everquest, but set in the Forgotten Realms being worked on for eventual release.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was reading in the most recent Computer Gaming World that there's an expected 2001 release called Neverending Nights (or something like that) that is very D&D-ish, if not it exactly.

And in the same issue WOTC has apparently scaled back its plans for a massive online D&D world.

if anyone's still interested I can dig up the news for the "true facts".

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I was reading in the most recent Computer Gaming World that there's an expected 2001 release called Neverending Nights (or something like that) that is very D&D-ish, if not it exactly
Neverwinter Nights. It's by Black Isle, the same people behind Fallout (I and II), Baldur's Gate (I and II), Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment. It's AD&D 3rd edition based. If any one has BGII, there's an awesome video for it. Also, try http://www.neverwinternights.com (I think that's it)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Or Interplay... or does it matter?

I was reading again last night about it to refresh my memory and the WOTC online D&D game will be apparently scaled back to match Neverwinter Nights...